Paradox Prism Shards

Sails: Mangey would absolutely destroy the world with that kind of power

Sails: Mangey would absolutely destroy the world with that kind of power. And me and Tails? Well...

Tails: That power is way too tempting for young foxes like us.

Sails: Besides, Sonic's the only one who can handle the power, meanwhile us...

Tails: We're way too young!

Nine: Yeah, I have to agree. If I couldn't handle it...

Sails: Me, Tails, and especially Mangey don't stand a chance.

Tails: So, to answer your question, no. We know better than to try and harness that kind of power. You saw what it did to Nine in season 3! What if it happens to us?!

Nine: Agreed. Not that it would ever happen, though. The Tails fans would tear SEGA apart if they killed you off.

Tails: Aw! Do you guys actually love me that much?

Sails: Mostly the Modern Tails though.

Tails: What?!

Nine: Uh, no. Last time I heard, everyone was going crazy over the Movie Tails.

Sails: Movie Tails, I swear...!

Tails: SAILS! He's not reading this!

Sails: Oh.

Tails: Unless he has a Wattpad account- Sails you just got us screwed by Paramount!!

Sails: DANG IT!!!!

Nine: I wouldn't be surprised if Paramount comes up to this door and-

The door starts to knock

Nine and Tails: IT WAS SAILS!!!

The foxes ran to hide. But it was just me and Sonic, staring in confusion of what just happened.

Sonic: Ummm...?

Me: What. Did. We. Miss...?

Sonic: Sails? Care to explain?

Sails: Umm...Until next ask or dare everybody! Now I gotta go!