100th PART!!!!

Me: (walks in the room) Sorry I was gone for so long, guys. I was- (an iPad got thrown at my face) AUGH!

Nine: I'm never writing a book again.

Me: Thanks for the concern, two tailed fox ;-;. Anyway, in case you haven't noticed- IT'S PART 100! It's also gonna be a special part. A lot of you have commented dares and asks as I was writing Embarrassing. So, we are gonna answer ALL OF THEM in this chapter! In a summarization of what I just said....

LIGHTNING ROUND!!
———

@JkwanTPryor says:

I dare you to everyone reaction to Sonic Funeral:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5HlB3fEV2o

———

Tails: I'm uploading the video now.

Amy: Oh no, sad music.

Tails: Wait a sec is that Mario? Man, if you knew Mario was at your funeral, Sonic, you would turn in your grave to Eggman, wouldn't you?

Sonic: No I wouldn't. I decided to leave the rivalry to Classic me for him to deal with it.

Me: The fact that you're all just crying...

Sonic: I barely know some of the people here, but okay. Wait is that Eggman crying!?

Shadow: Who knew Eggman would be at your funeral.

Eggman: If I'm crying, then I'm not the one who killed you.

[at the end of the video)

Thorn: That was sad.

Rusty: Agreed. It's times like these that I'm glad I am a robot.

Sonic: Okay, next ask or dare!

———

@louissammy24 says:

To shadow, if I told you that I am writing a Sonic Prime novel but with you as a girl since they are shipping you and Sonic alot, how would you react?

———

Shadow: I bet I wouldn't be able to stop you even if I said no. But my reaction is NO.

Sonic: Just because they're shipping us a lot, doesn't mean YOU should.

Me: Do it.

Sonic and Shadow: NO

———

@thebookwacher says:

last one for all the tailses: what make's you happy? ☺️☺️☺️☺️

———

Tails: Well, reading some comics and hanging out with Sonic makes me happy.

Nine: Working on some inventions relaxes me. A certain two tailed fox that Sonic told me about inspired me to make a plane, but I'm not gonna call it the tornado.

Tails: What are you gonna name it?

Nine: I'm gonna leave that up to the readers to decide.

Sails: Fishing. It's really relaxing when you need a break from everything around you.

Thorn: And Mangey's answer is fetch.

Me: Next ask or dare!

———

@Sonadowviva1 (hey I got your username right) says:

i dare nine to read a stolitz smut fanfic

———

Nine: A WHAT fanfic?

Tails: What's stolitz smut?

Nine: No idea. I feel like I don't wanna find out, I'm sorry, we don't have time. Maybe next life. Next ask or dare!

———

@TMNT_Fan101 says:

Hey Shadow I got something to ask it's ok if you don't want to answer but have you ever thought about somebody that you knew in the past before you met Sonic and the gang?

———

Shadow: Before I met Sonic and the gang I was asleep in a containment chamber. If you are talking about Maria, then I think about her everyday.

Sonic: That turned dark faster than me and you could run. Anyway, next ask or dare!

———

@BlitzFarmer04 says:

So Shadow, since Sonic's gear changed when he had Prism energy, if you were there, when it happened, would your shoes and air shoes changed?

———

Shadow: No, because I don't have the energy he has. Faker was less restricted than me because I have inhibitor rings, so I have more control over my speed than he does in season one.

Sonic: Unfair,but okay. Unfortunately, that's all the questions we have time for today. Cya, everyone!

Me: (gets into a separate room) we are at the 💯 part!! Guys! This is the farthest I've ever gotten in a story. When I created this, I thought it would only have three chapters before everyone gave up on it, but I got to the 100th chapter!

Me: I don't deserve any of you!! You all are amazing!! You are the motivation that kept this story going. Thank you so MUCH!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Me: I love you all so dang much. Until next ask or dare, everyone!