Sonic the Hedgehog 3

@louissammy24 says:

Sonic, are you excited for the upcoming movie trequel? y'know, Sonic movie 3

~~~~~~

Sonic: Oh, heck yeah, I'm excited! The first and second movie was really good, so I have high hopes for the third one.

Tails: Especially since Jim Carrey is returning as Robotnik!

Amy: Anyone remember how the first movie didn't go so well at first? (Shudders)

Sonic: Don't remind me. I met that guy a while ago, and he was the most idiotic and pathetic Sonic I've ever met. I know Fleetway Sonic from the comics exists, but that guy shouldn't even be called Sonic.

Rouge: I hope we're going to be in there, Amy.

Tails: A lot of people think that it's going to be based on the Sonic Adventure story, so, probably. Maybe even Omega!

Shadow: I heard some people think that Silver and Blaze will be  in the next Sonic movie. Along with Cream the Rabbit. Maybe even Big.

Amy: I just hope they don't have me mistaking Shadow for Sonic! Not anyone's best moment.

Knuckles: Who knows what they're going to have. Maybe even Elise? (Smirks at Sonic)

Sonic: I'm the wrong Sonic you should be teasing about Elise. I haven't even met her yet!

Knuckles: Oh.

Tails: Sonic, Shadow, don't kill me, but I'm kinda looking forward towards Sonadow in the movie.

Sonic: Honestly, me too. Then Movie could finally stop teasing me about the number of Sonadow moments in Sonic Prime.

Shadow: I'm looking forward to meeting Movie Shadow, since I haven't met him yet.

Sonic: To sum it up, I'm really excited for the next Sonic movie. As usual, I can't wait!

Me: (sarcasm) That's something you don't see everyday. Anyway, I'm excited for the Sonic movie as well. Until next ask or dare!!