Wild

New Yoke people: Uh, okay?

They slap each other's butts and dance around, while Nine plays an accordion

Sonic: And I have to sing with the faker, again?

Shadow: It's part of the dare, let's do it.

Sonic: ~ There's somethin' stirrin' up inside of me, I've never felt it before, (doesn't it hit you right?) it's like another side of me, that I gotta explore (come and see what you'll find)

Shadow: ~ now that you're with me, I can finally see, colors that were up in my mind, I didn't know that I was blind, now that I'm with you, sparks are flyin' loose, fireworks go off in my brain, and I'll never be the same

Sonic: ~ I didn't know until I found you, havin' the time of our lives, it takes two (it takes two) when I look up, the stars are brighter, now i know everything is better with you (it takes two)

Shadow: ~ You got me feelin' right, feelin' right, feelin' like good vibes are at my door, every day, every night, ooh-ooh (it takes two)

Sonic & Shadow: ~ It takes me and you

Shadow: ~ Kaleidoscopic, I'm seein' different when I look at you, (everything's looking bright) no, I can't stop it now, I'm gettin' swept up in a feel-good mood(feeling I can't deny)

Sonic: ~ Now that you're with me, (yeah)I can finally see, colors that were up in my mind, I didn't know I was blind, (didn't know I) now that I'm with you, sparks are flyin' loose, fireworks go off in my brain, and I'll never be the same

Shadow: ~ I didn't know until I found you, havin' the time of our lives, it takes two (it takes two) when I look up the stars are brighter, now I know everything's better with you (it takes two, everything's better with you)

Sonic: ~ You got me feelin' right, feelin' right, feelin' like good vibes are at my door, (good vibes are at my door) every day, every night, ooh-ooh, (it takes two)

Shadow: ~ I didn't know until I found you, havin' the time of our lives, it takes two (it takes two)  Ooh-ooh-ooh

Sonic: ~ now (now) now that, now that we got it all together, now we're together, we got it all, (hey) now (now) now that (now that) now that we got it all together (hey) now that we're together, we got it all (hey)

Shadow: ~ Now that you're with me, I can finally see, the colors that were up in my mind, mm-mm, now that I'm with you, sparks are flyin' loose, fireworks go off in my brain and I'll never be the- and I'll never be the same 

Sonic: ~ I didn't know until I found you, havin' the time of our lives, it takes two, ooh-ooh-ooh, (it takes two) when I look up, the stars are brighter, now i know everything's better with you, ooh-ooh (it takes two)

Shadow: ~ you got me feelin' right, feelin' right, feelin' like good vibes are at my door, every day, every night, ooh-ooh, (it takes two)

Sonic: ~ I didn't know until I found you, havin' the time of our lives, it takes two(it takes two)

Sonic and Shadow: ~ it takes me and you

Sonic: Can we be done now?

Me: Yes

Sonic: Bye! (Zooms off)

Shadow: I'm going to pretend that never happened.

Me: Until next ask or dare!