Behind the Scenes

Thorn: It was great! Between takes, we'd often talk about stuff, about how great the series is and what a success it was!

Black: Agreed, jungle sister. I believe the series was a great success.

Rusty: I believe the only reason everyone wanted to see season 2 and season 3 is because the cliffhangers at the end of the episodes.

Thorn: Agreed. As Black said between takes, they thought it would  "hook everyone up".

Black: I was reading the reviews on something marvelous called the Internet, and some people hated the story. Others liked it so that's good!

Rusty: Can we leave the haters to hate Sonic Boom and Sonic 06 and that ugly Sonic from the old Sonic the Hedgehog movie trailer?

Thorn: What? I've never saw it.

Black: Neither have I jungle sister!

Rusty: I was watching it between Ghost of a Chance and Grim Tidings. I'll say that it was hideous. It had human teeth and long legs, they tried to make it human, so his eyes were small. It looked skinny.

Black: Hm. Not like our Sonic. He's not skinny.

Rusty: Agreed, sister. What do fans call that Sonic...the new Movie Sonic is much more cuter.

Thorn: I'll have to watch the old and new trailer soon. And the movie itself. But the old Sonic movie trailer is off topic, it was great meeting Black and Rusty off-screen during Sonic Prime! It was a bit of an hassle doing all of those stunts though. But I watched the entire series myself and it was amazing! I'm glad everyone liked it!

Black: Sisters, I still question why they let us have an ask or dare book.

Thorn: Uhm, Black...

Black: What?

Thorn: Didn't they say they didn't care about what we did as long as we'd be back for recordings?

Black: Oh, right.

Thorn: I'm just glad the author reminded the readers we exist, Black or the attention would be focused on Sonic's normal friends, the New Yoke people and the next generation people

Rusty: It's not my fault my universe and Sonic's universe is more interesting than yours.

Thorn: I have a hammer 10x bigger than you Rusty, so don't say your universe is better than ours.

Rusty: I wasn't.

Black: Thorn don't smash Rusty or Tails, Nine, or Sails would have to rebuild her.

Thorn: Sails knows how to invent stuff?

Black: Yeah! Or else he wouldn't be a Tails. (Thorn is glaring at her) Oh right! Mangey doesn't know how to invent stuff and he's a Tails, sorry!

Mangey was about to bite her leg before he decided to curl up beside Thorn

Black: Awwww

Thorn: (petting Mangey)

Me: So sweet. Anyway till next ask or dare !!