Smiling Critters

@thebookwatcher says:

yo guys I' ve been afk for a while any way ask can you meet the smiling critters?

~~~~~~

Amy: Welcome back, @thebookwatcher! We've been actually wondering what happened to your comments.

Me: Sorry if we've been too slow in updating, I was kinda afk (from this book, not Wattpad) myself. But now I'm back, so, yay! Answer the ask guys.

Sonic: Who the heck are the smiling critters?

Tails: Looking them up right now. Alright, found the pictures!

 Alright, found the pictures!

Thorn: Oh, I see why those... things are called Smiling Critters.

Me: They're plushies, Thorn. Learn it.

Tails: The red one is Hoppy HopScotch, the purple one is CatNap, the one in the middle is DogDay, the unicorn is CraftyCorn, the yellow one is KickinChicken, the elephant is Bubba Bubbaphant, and the pink one is PickyPiggy.

Dread: I've never heard of such creatures.

Black: Nor have I.

Rusty: The Smiling Critters are small, colorful, anthropomorphic animals, each appearing as a plush toy with a zipper on the front chest; large, gaping smiles, and black eyes with white pupils. Each toy has a unique pendant that alludes to a core aspect of each one of their personalities. In addition to this, each Smiling Critter comes with the ability to emit their own unique scent via a hole in their mouths by pulling on their tails, all of which are traditionally used to aid with sleep or relaxation, being based on a specific type of fruit, herb or flower.

All: ...

Rusty: What? I found it on the wiki.

Thorn: Oh, Rusty.

Sonic: Back to the question, I guess we could meet the Smiling Critters. They sound cool.

Tails: Aren't they horror game characters?!

Sonic: Yeah, they are. Don't we have horror games as well?

Tails: Oh yeah! Sonic.EXE and Tails Doll!

Sonic: Right. Also that cursed version of Sonic 2 game that I'm not gonna get into.

Knuckles: ?

Sonic: Don't question it.

Me: I think I know what you're talking about. I've watched Gotta Go Fast play it. But, as you said before, we're not getting into it. Anyway, until next ask or dare!