16

"START!"

Mary is staring deep into her opponent's eye. A big blob of purple alien who breaths out of his skin.

Mary's skin glows bright as her opponent roars and grunts clearly struggling to bring her arm down. I'm sure she can win this, but I'm starting to get a bad feeling because the crowd has grown and they are throwing bets to this match. The slimy-eyed guy is shouting next to the blob alien, hyping him up to crush Mary's arm.

So far it's 1107 Lyod for the blob alien and only 620 Lyod for Mary. The bet on the blob alien keeps rising while the number under Mary's name stills.

Then, I see her muscles flex, I need to look up to the sky again so I won't get dirty ideas and suddenly have myself nude in the middle of this match because of indecent thoughts about my woman.

Oh, she is my woman, isn't she? She told me that I'm her man, so I guess that makes her my woman. I can't stop the warm feeling that fills me. I hope she gets this match over quickly so we can go back to the ship.

"NOOOO!!!!" I get startled when the slimy-eyed guy falls to his knees on the ground. Oh, she won. I should have paid attention to the arm wrestling match and not to our private time. The crowd let out a disappointed groan at the result but some of them cheer from winning.

I walk closer to her and see her turning her wrist around, "Are you okay?"

She covers my mouth with her hand immediately, "Let's not use our mother's language here, baby, just in case," She looks around to make sure nobody heard me.

Oh yeah, I didn't think about that.

"Yeah, he was so slick it was hard to grab his hand," She answers my first question with a complaint but with a victorious smile on her face. Each day I'm amazed by how much more I can fall deeper for her.

"Ten minutes break and we will go to the second match!" the slimy-eyed guy shouted. "This time... we will bring her downnnn!" he shouted loudly and the crowd cheers with him too. We both just stare at the slimy-eyed guy knowing that Mary will win the second match too.

"So we have three hundred and ten Lyod now," Mary says, still speaking in her father's first language, it sounds odd as we always speak in our mother's language with each other. I don't complain, she is right, we need to be cautious.

Apparently, we get fifty percent of the bet and promised five hundred more at the end when she wins her second match, "Not bad, we can buy food," she tells me, her smile stops then I notice that her focus shifts at something behind me.

I turn around and immediately look into a pair of dark silver eyes of a man. He is looking right at me as he drinks from his bottle. He is leaning to one of the tables scattered around the area. He hunches slightly but I can tell that he is taller than me, he looks stronger too.

Even when we stare at each other, he keeps his eyes on me. I have never seen his kind before. He has dark brown skin with black clothes, which look like it was made from animal skin. He has a few weapons strapped onto him but they look more sophisticated than Mary's daggers.

The man then shifts his gaze to Mary.

"He's been looking at you for a while," I heard Mary say annoyed, but before I can ask her more about it, she is already walking right to him.

Instantly, I'm panicking, I thought we shouldn't make any scene?

It doesn't take long for her to stand directly in front of the stranger. Not minding that the man is taller than her, or that his arms are the same size as her thighs. "Keep looking at my man like that and you won't have eyes left to see," Mary says to the stranger.