6

Sorry I forgot to publish on Wednesday, it's New Year here and I'm on holiday. So I'm posting two chapters and hopefully they are enough to show you how sorry I'm.

____________________________________________________________

"I don't want you to leave this planet with an unresolved fight with your family," I know I wouldn't do that to mine, and I'm sure she wouldn't too. As much as I want her just to drop everything for me, I want to do it right with her. I'm sure my mother would been disappointed if I had just gone with my selfishness.

Mary sighs and put her palms on each side of my cheeks. "Of course I will talk to them, but I can't be happy here knowing there is something greater out there for me, I'd rather leave with a heavy heart but take the chance of pursuing the fullest potential of my life."

She isn't wrong.

"I want to see what is outside, I want to travel, I want to see other people, I want to fight with other people, I want to see other worlds, I want to try new food, I want to listen to something new, there are so many things I want that this planet or my family can never give," Her eyes glow even brighter the more she speaks. I can clearly see how passionate she is about going out of this planet.

I put my palm on top of her hand, feeling her skin under mine. Still bewitched by eyes, so bright and beautiful, shining from inside of her just like a gleaming precious stone. "I would love to have you on my journey," I tell her. "But as much as I want you next to me, I will not take you away from your family,"

Mary rolls her eyes.

"Why are you so righteous, really?" She says grabbing my wrists suddenly. I can instantly feel the electric ribbons hot and pinching my skin. "Things would be much easier if you'd be a bit of an asshole," Mary pulls me close to her, one hand on the lower of my back and another on my jaw. My heart speeds up, but the air seems to be absent.

"Why do you have to be so fucking sweet," the feeling of her arms around me makes my heart beat irregularly. I try to come up with a sentence to say but my brain is just failing. There is nothing I can think about other than the small electric pinches everywhere my skin touches hers, and how beautiful her eyes are.

Also the feeling of her breasts on my chest but I try not to think too much about that one.

"I always assume men out there are like my father," her hand on my lower back moves slightly up and down, comforting me while her eyes hypnotize me to do the unthinkable. "I always thought men only want women like my mom," she says again, looking from my eyes to my mouth and back.

"I can't never be a woman like my mom, Levy baby, but if you want, I can be the man for you. I can provide for us, I can build you a house, keep your stomach full, I can protect you always and forever,"

My hand on her thigh flexes, "I can do all of that on my own," I tell her.

"I sure you can, I've seen you fight," she smiles and I've died and gone to heaven, "you fought well, it could be better but I'm impressed," Mary runs her hand through my hair and I feel relaxed instantly. "But you don't have to, now I'm here, you don't have to,"

Mary leans forward and kisses each of my eyes, down to my nose, "If you let me come with you, I can take care of you, I can take care of us,"

Her kiss comes slow and sensual, I just love how she holds me tight, and how my body moves in tune with hers. I grip her waist as she grips my hair, I feel how she pulls me slightly and then gently lays me down on the ground. Her hands move to my jaw as she slows down, giving me a couple of gentle kisses before she pulls her head away slightly.