13

It has been two weeks, two miserable weeks and I have grown to hate myself more than I hate Luxor.

I miss her.

Just looking at her as we sit together and eating isn't enough.

Mary has been very calm and docile, me? Not so much. I can only work alone because I can't stand any of them now. Even now for breakfast, I've stopped coming to their house. I prefer to walk by myself and gather any edible fruits I can find to fill my stomach.

I miss her terribly.

At night, everything seems to get even worse. I can't sleep unless I squeeze my penises hard until I cum from the pain. I don't want to feel pleasure when it's not her who's bringing me pleasure.

For the fact that I barely get sleep, the spaceship is close to being done. I just need to ask for help to bring this out of its graveyard and test it. Then hopefully it won't take long until I can leave this planet.

My heart feels crushed, and Mary? I know that I don't want to leave her behind, I can't leave her behind. But I don't know how to talk to her. Perhaps I should apologize, and I did try a few times, but the moment we looked at each other, it was my penises who wanted to do the talking, they got too excited and I had to turn around many times not to embarrass myself.

I don't want her to think that I want to apologize just because I'm sexually frustrated. I'm sexually frustrated, but I hope I can control myself better to not let my body parts lose their control. How weak would that look? I want to be strong for her too. And I know I have to do it fast because as soon as this ship is ready, I'm out of here for sure.

My siblings need me.

But I need Mary.

I groan internally, putting down the tools from my hands to rub my eyes with my fingers. I stand up and walk out, I need fresh air, and her, I will always need her. I look up at the constellation and admire how bright the stars are, not as bright as Mary's when she came all over my face, but still...

I groan again, rubbing my face with my palm tiredly.

It feels like I mentally deny all of my physical joy to punish myself for doubting the only woman that can make me kneel and cum at the same time.

"It's bedtime, Levy," I hear her voice from behind.

I turn only to see darkness, did I imagine things? Do I miss her so much I'm hearing her voice in my head?

"Boo," I turn and see Mary right in front of me, I gasp in surprise to see her suddenly appear right in front of me. She chuckles lightly, holding onto my hips so I'm steady. "It's past midnight baby, what are you doing still awake?"

Again, my penises get overly excited, I know they brushed her stomach and she noticed them. I quickly turn around to calm myself down, but I feel her fingers gripping the hair behind my skull. Mary tightens her grip, as she pulls me towards her.

"Stop running away, you'll only excite me," she whispers as I feel her warm breath on the side of my ear, she whispers low but my heartbeats increase. I can feel her body heat on my front, her small electric pinches over my skin. I can also feel like I'm desperate to cum, or fall on my knees, or fall on my knees as I cum.

Her hand sneaks to my middle and they travel lower to my groin, and I give up, my body plates just vanished as if I never had one before. "Patience isn't my virtue, baby, you ought to know that by now," she gently strokes me, tightly holds me, and shamelessly electrocutes my penises.

"Why are you running away from me, Levy?" She asks.

"I—I'm..." I groan in ecstasy, how did I survive days without her touch? "...wasn't run—oh, Mary, please..."

"Answer me, baby, why did you keep running away from me?" she asks again.

"I just..." my breath hitches, I need to cum so badly, "I just need to... to control... myself... before... Oh Mary, don't stop!"

"Before what?" she slows down.

"Before I talk to you..." With her slowing down, it's now my hips that are moving, trying to get the kind of pleasure I know only she can give me.

"Baby..." she says kissing my neck down to my shoulders, "I told you so many times that you don't have to worry about anything,"

I close my eyes and lift my head as my hips move faster. It feels wonderful when she grips me tight with those electric pinches all over my penises. "But I'm... I'm a man, Mary..."

Her hand starts to move faster, her kisses get wetter, and I feel closer to heaven.

"Not a man, Levy, you're my man. You're not like the rest of them, you're mine, and I love you just the way you're,"

My heart erupts into a million pieces as she keeps pumping me slow and tight.

"Are we over this stupid silent treatment of yours, or do I need to force love out of your penises, Levy?"

There is no need for her to do that, "I love you already," I tell her.

"So we're good now, no more talk about you being a big, tough man?"

I nod frantically.

"When will the ship finish, Levy?"

Suns and the orbits, please grant me self-control as strong as your gravity pull.

"So—Soon..."

"Then soon we'll be able to get out of this planet?"

"Yes..."

She moves even faster and I'm a groaning, moaning mess.

"You can cum, baby," She says.

And I watch myself spurting the sticky cum out as she keeps pumping me from behind, the stark contrast has been the bright and glowing skin of her hand against my darker skin is just too striking.

She withdraws her hand, I look behind me and look as she licks her fingers clean from my mess.

"Good, we're leaving in two days," Mary says smiling.

"Wh—what?!"