8

I think this book is going to be very smutty... I hope all of you don't mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking doesn't seem to be her favorite thing to do, so when we reach the top of the hill, she rounds her arm around my hips and together we float away. I hope she did that to impress me, not from me breathing hard trying to keep up with her. Although I have to say having her close to me is a simple joy I don't think I will ever take for granted.

I'm not sure what am I supposed to do with my hands so I hug her back. I'm not sure if she is aware that I can fly just fine, but being taken care of like this feels nice so I didn't say anything.

A few hills away and we stopped at a small one, too small, to be exact.

"It's under it," Mary says as we slowly descend. I'm not sure how long it has been buried here, and if it is buried there if I can still save some of its parts. As we start walking around it, I see an opening, a small gap at the bottom of the hill. Mary and I walk inside and everything is dark for a moment.

Mary instantly lights up from inside and a glow of purple mixed with blue lightens the space.

"This way," she says pulling my hand. It's like a cave, a damp cave, and smells like the ground right after the rain. I can see insects casually walking around but follow Mary quietly nonetheless.

Then I see it. A metal. It has a dark color I'm sure it's similar to the metal we have back home.

"Is this it?" I ask Mary.

"Nope, it's the door to go to the ship. The ship is underground," Mary flicks the door with her electrifying fingers, and the metal shakes, wobbles then soon starts to move around anti-clockwise. Then soon enough, there is an opening right at the middle.

"Jump, baby," She holds my hand as I hop to the other side with Mary right behind. The metal starts to spin slower and I know it will close again in no time. "Come, this way,"

I follow Mary in this dark cave, with nothing I can see other than her and her amazing light. Another a few minutes we stopped in front of another metal door, this time, there were two small holes in the middle.

"Those meant for the protruding bones from the elbow, but I got none, so..." She grabs two identical daggers with ease, they spin quickly before her skillful hands catch them by the handle, all that as she winks at me.

My heart is pounding watching her.

Mary pushes the twin blades inside the hole, "Take a step back Levy," she says smiling at me. I take two steps back and stand there watching her. Her skin turns polished like a smooth stone and she glows brighter. Her hair starts to float mid-air and the electricity ribbons coming out of her get bigger and more violent.

The muscles on her arms flex and it seems that she is pulling apart the heavy-looking metal block away from our path. Soon, it parts and leaves an opening just enough for us to slip in.

Mary's skin turns back to normal and she nods at me to walk in first. It's pitch black inside, even with Mary's glowing skin, I can barely see anything at all.

"Ready?" Mary asks as she grabs my hand, she pulls me and starts running, I quicken my pace and run too, and then, suddenly, the ground is no longer underneath us. I quickly use my element to hold me float but Mary pulls me down.

"Mary!" I shout her name, panicking about us falling, but Mary just laughs, and soon enough, we landed on something I could only describe as a sudden void of gravity.