14

"You'll need some fabrics and blankets, did you check the kitchen? Do they have a real fire there?" Alexa walks back and forth with things in her arms, asking question after question while we failed to give her any concrete answer. She hasn't been sitting down since Mary made it clear that we're leaving soon.

I have noticed that the climate in Gaia is mostly pleasant. Like now, the sun is shining with plenty of clouds floating around. The temperature is warm with a gentle breeze. The flowers are blooming and the insects and other pollinators frequently visit them.

"Do you have enough space for your weapons? Can I put some food too?" Alexa asks again, I honestly don't know the answer to her questions, and Mary doesn't seem to be in the mood to answer.

Despite that breakfast had been hours ago, we are still sitting down at the table. It's me, Mary, her parents, Mathew, Peter, and Jesus. The men still have violent looks when they look at me, but it's easily ignored with Mary's arm around my shoulder.

"There is still time to change your mind," Luxor says as he is trying to kill me with his stare. He is sitting down with one hand pressing a cloth on his thigh, a cut Mary made when Luxor aimed to electrocute Mary unconscious. The fight between Luxor and Mary wasn't a good one, and for once, I'm truly in awe watching her fight, it was a real fight.

It started this fine morning when Mary and I walked together to get our breakfast and she declared that we would be leaving soon... Unsurprisingly, Luxor didn't take that well, at all. His first instinct was to eliminate me which pissed Mary off and Luxor had to put his shoulder back into its socket after Mary's attack before he tried to break my spine, again.

He failed, thank the universe, but he is pissed.

Mary gives Luxor a side eye and spit out blood on the grass, she received punches on her stomach, I almost stopped the time and interfered before Alexa held me and told me not to get between them. "No thanks, I'm out of here," Mary says sipping cold water.

"Well, of course, all of you are more than welcome to visit," I say trying to lighten the mood.

Alexa gasps and drops whatever she has in her arms, "Really?! Oh, I'd love that!"

"I will make your death slow and painful," Luxor whispers in my mind.

Then Lazarus, Judas, and John appear.

"Done," Lazarus says.

After the fight ended, Mary told her brother to get the ship out of its grave or else. I don't know what else mean, but from how fast they stood up and left it cannot be anything good and relaxing.

"Thanks," Mary says as she spits out blood again, her father didn't go easy on her I guess. She stands up so I do too. "Let's take it for a spin, see if everything is alright,"

I nod, yeah we need to do that.

"Mary," We all look at Luxor and see how badly he wants his daughter to stay. Alexa comes next to him and places her hand on his shoulder. I can only imagine how hard it must be for Luxor. My father bid Ana goodbye with such a heavy heart, but at least he has Nat with him. Luxor has to say goodbye to his only daughter to leave with a stranger.

I won't say what he did to me is forgiven, but I understand where is he coming from.

"I'll miss you too, papa,"

With that, she pulls me and off we go to the ship. With us flying, it doesn't take long to see the spaceship. It's smaller than the ship my brother built with much simpler in design, but it's my best chance. The metal is dark, it has camouflage mode, which I hope we will never need to use.