15

That stops us, I freeze for two seconds before I spring fast to see what's that about. My eyes quickly scan out the navigation system and from cruising through nothing, I noticed there are a lot of diagrams that vary in shape, colour, and size.

"Do I need to be concerned?" Mary asks following the movement of my fingers as I tap on the screen.

"I don't think so..." I keep my eyes on the screen, "but we have arrived at our first destination,"

"Are we?" She asks looking at the navigation system.

"Yeah, welcome to Sartorius," I say pointing at the obvious rotating sphere on the navigation system. I look at Mary and see how her eyes light up in excitement.

"Finally, I can't wait to stretch my legs," She says grinning, "What are the triangles and squares?" she asks.

"I'm not quite sure, but they seem to be vehicles of some kind," I move around when I see another screen lit up. I frown when I fail to see the scribbles written on it.

"It says we need to declare ourselves," Mary tells me, "Can't you read it?"

"No, it looks different than the writing my Father taught me," I tell her. But anyway I sent the information about this ship, of course, I altered it, and hopefully, this ship has been buried long enough that nobody remembers it's an ex-UG's ship.

"We get docking permission, but we need to pay before we leave the planet," Mary says again.

"Is it expensive?" I ask her.

Mary shrugs her shoulders, "Never needed money until now,"

"What do you think?" I ask her.

"Let's just dock first and I'm sure we can make money somehow,"

"Yeah, okay, you're right,"

Mary kisses the top of my head and grins. "I'm so fucking excited,"

I smile back at her, "Me too,"

We got the instructions on where to go and where to dock. After making sure everything is in its place, I turn off the engine and let us out. Immediately both of us feel in awe, well at least Mary is, I'm just overwhelmed by the number of people walking past by and the variety of races.

I barely see more than three people of the same race. I know there are a lot of different people out here, but I wasn't prepared for this many.

"Alexa?"

Both of us turn around, thinking somebody recognizes Mary's mother in her.

"Are you the owner of Alexa?" Oh yes, we named the ship Alexa, I think it's only fair because my siblings and I named our ship after our mother.

"Yes, that's us," Mary replies. Although I understand the language just fine, I know it's not English. I assume it's her father's first language.

"Here," The short man with four tentacles as legs, three eyes, and a smooth bald head gave us a grey small box. "Payment at dock number fifty-one, we charged five hundred Lyod per day," he says and turns around.

Mary studies the box and smiles at me. She keeps it in one of her pockets and grabs my hand. We start to walk, looking around in amazement at this new planet and new people.

"I can't even begin to describe to you how exciting this moment is," she says to me. "Look at all of this, Levy," she says turning around and just looking at the people, the building, and bright lights, and the hovering vehicles. "Fuck me," she says in awe.

"Here?" I ask confused.

Mary grins and kisses my cheek, "Not literally, come, let's venture around and see if we can make money,"

I can't see many children, and I'm not even sure if the small people we saw walking around were children or if they were just other races but smaller in size. But I see a lot of adults. A lot of men staring at Mary, to be exact. I know Mary is attractive, I'm attracted to her, but I didn't know how attractive she is until these men broke their necks following her with their gaze as we walked by.

I put my hand around her waist.

Mary turns to me and smiles. "I got my eyes only for you, Levy," she says kissing my cheek.

"Let me be the next one after you're bored with him!" somebody shouted at us. We turn to look at a man standing in front of a shop as he shamelessly stares at Mary's body.

He has three eyes and ears that look like two antennas on top of his head. I stare at the alien with hatred, and soon his face changes in colour and he starts choking. Mary pulls me to her and I realized that I had been denied him oxygen to breathe. I feel more shocked at myself than the fact that I can do it so flawlessly.

"Let's go," Mary says pulling me away. "No pressure, babe, but let's not make a scene," she says to me.

"I'm sorry, I don't know how did that happen," I whisper to her.

"It's okay, you just get jealous, if not because you almost killed him, I'd say that you were being cute,"

I look at her, I know she probably didn't mean that and just said that to lighten the mood, but I'm glad that she didn't think that I'm a freak, or that I'm being childish, or worse, scared of me.

"It won't happen again," I promise her.

"I don't want your promise, baby, maybe I'd like to get choked too," she says resting her chin on my shoulders.

I groan, turning away from her to look at something else that won't get my penises excited. We're in public for the love of the sun. I have no control of my own body and I'm ashamed that I'm okay with it.

Then we heard it.

"... one hundred Lyod per match! It's an open competition! Whoever wins is allowed to bring home the prize!"

Mary and I immediately look at each other and she smiles brightly. "Come!" She immediately pulls me and we squeeze our bodies through the crown to get closer. I get a bit anxious, I'm not going to lie, I have never been around this many people, but I guess as long as I don't need to talk to any of them I should be fine.

I hope nobody will start a random conversation with me.

"... arm wrestling and many more!" a small green male with slimy eyes shouts in a high shrill, unpleasant voice, but Mary doesn't care, she gets even more excited when she reads what's written on the electric board. Huh, I know the time on every galaxy ticks differently, but it must been ages since my father was out here. I couldn't recognize a single alphabet.

"They have wrestling, daggers, and a few others which I don't know what's the meaning, I think we should try," she says excitedly. She looks adorable when she's all fired up like this, I wish we were alone so I can kiss her.

Cue for my penises to stir awake.

No doubt Mary notices the movements, she looks at me right in the eyes and shakes her head lightly. "Levy baby," she says in a warning tone.

"I'm sorry," I look up immediately trying not to make things worse.

"I'll join!" Mary suddenly shouted using her father's language.

The slimy-eyed guy stops shouting and starts laughing. "You won't even win the first game, lady!"

"Then double it and I'll show you the real match,"

He laughs again. "I will pay you five hundred Lyod if you can finish the second match!" The slimy eyes guy shouted. This attracts a lot of cheers and shouts from the rest of the crowd, and Mary's competitive side is burning as she smiles brightly.

"Challenge accepted," she says to the slimy-eyed guy.

I sigh, I hope this won't get ugly.