5

I carry the carcass of the beast all the way back to Luxor's house. I use my element, I refuse to carry the thing with my own two hands.

Jesus was waiting for us when we finally showed up, Mary, was so bright and cheerful, and I was proud but scared that they would know about our activity. I'm pleased that I took Marry to her peak, but now I feel so restless, everything I see, reminds me of the need to be between her legs.

The leaves... I can lay her down on the floor of the forest.

Birds flying... I can take her higher than any wings.

I spent the whole walk back with my eyes on the ground and my mouth shut. Perhaps I can restrain my penises, so in the future, they won't just jump up alive and start writhing at the worst moment possible.

"You two take care of that thing, I'm tired," Mary says yawning widely when the view of the house comes in front of us.

"You? Tired?" Jesus asks in disbelief.

"Shut up," Mary says curtly. The younger sibling immediately closes his mouth.

Jesus is watching me closely, most probably knowing that something happened, although he doesn't know what. I drop the thing on the back of the house, remembering Mary's words that Alexa dislikes looking at dead animals. There, I see Luxor, splitting logs for the fire tonight with a flick of his fingers.

With him are two of his sons, Peter, and Matthew.

"Where is Mary?" Luxor asks.

"She said she is tired," Jesus answers.

Three pairs of eyebrows lifted with disbelief, but they didn't say anything.

I will not lie, I'm prepared to defend myself should they know what had happened.

"I see you're still alive," Matthew says unhappily.

The brothers quickly attend to the fresh kill. I have decided that I can't put this off any longer. I'm stuck here, but I need to stick to my plan, every second I spend doing nothing means a second passed with Ana probably alone floating in the space. I need to get out. "I need your help, I need to build a ship, as soon as I can,"

The men are looking at me. They stop what they are doing and just watch me.

"We don't like you here," Luxor says openly. "A stranger, possible danger to my wife and my daughter," He adds. "The sooner you're out of this planet the better,"

"Yes, I agree to that part—"

"But I can't risk the outsiders to find out about our existence,"

I look closely as the men walk closer to me, threateningly. They step slowly with their feet shoulders apart, hands fisting, and then open, Matthew even rubs the protruding sharps bones from his elbows. Shit, I'm fucked.

"They think I was dead, or at least they hope so, they didn't know about my children, if they do they will hunt us down, and I can't risk that," Luxor says with his sons behind him, waiting for his cue. The electricity ribbons grow brighter and longer from them. I take a step backward and prepare myself.

The probability of me getting out of this planet without a scratch is minus, but how many can I take down without being seriously injured? How does one realize that a moment might be his last? I know, that I most probably will die if I have to fight all of them at once. Although I can stop the time, I can't hold the time still forever.

I hold my ground as they keep getting closer to me. I can stop the time briefly, and get myself away from them as further as possible. Then I will only need to stay low and try to build a spaceship myself.