Headcanons - Lots of Love

Special Scenarios with "I love you"

(Little bit silly)

BROTHERS ONLY.

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡

☆ Lucifer :

Will let you do literally anything if you say you love him while he's lecturing you. He will pause and be like "Well... I suppose it's not... That serious..."

☆ Mammon :

Folds at those three little words. Could be complaining about having to babysit you. All you need to say is you love him and suddenly he switches his tune. "I- Uhm... I'll buy ya' anything you want, just, uh.. pick it out." Literally shoving you towards cute merchandise when shopping.

☆ Leviathan :

Can't look you in the eye and turns boiling red. Will run away if embarrassed enough. "Don't say that in front of people! You are so... AH!" Stomping his feet.

☆ Satan :

You guys exchange messages at night reading "I love you, good night." Usually you do it first. If you don't, Satan sends a threatening "." to remind you. Will destroy his room if a day is missed.

☆ Asmodeus :

Gets all giddy but tries to hide it. "Of course you do! I'm absolutely beautiful after all!" Is giggling like a mad man, tucking his hair behind his ear.

☆ Beelzebub :

Hugs you tightly and will offer you food while drooling over the food he's giving you. "Here. Have this. It's good."

☆ Belphegor :

"You're stupid. Thank you."

"I love you too"