Too Much Torment - Reader x Leviathan

The idea came from an artist who drew Levi playing with himself with his tail:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ObeyMeNSFW/comments/lemtio/levi_plays_with_himself_using_my_extra_demony/

-Kinks: Tails, Top Y/N, Praise kink AND a degrading kink, masturbation,

*.✧∘˚˳°

I was waiting for Levi to join the game, he was supposed the be on by now, and was usually on earlier than he was supposed to. So, when he was late, I was kinda worried, I walked out of my room and went to his room.

I met Asmo on the way,
(Oh, how I wish I was gonna fuck him instead of Levi- what?) He smirked at me, and whispered in my ear, "Don't knock~" and walked away, leaving me kinda surprised. Why wouldn't I knock? But, Asmo was my best friend, so, I guessed I would listen.
When I got to Levi's room I contemplated on knocking or not, even after what Asmo said, should I really just walk in? I suddenly got an idea, I wouldn't knock, but as I opened the door I'd say "Levi?" Now, all that was left to do was put that into action.

As I was about to open the door, I heard something.

A moan coming from inside his room.

I felt my face get hot and suddenly felt, really, really, horny. I opened the door a crack to see what was happening, because not gonna lie, I would've been upset if it was another person who had moaned instead of him, I don't know why though, as soon as I did, I covered my mouth and quickly closed the door.
I saw Levi, in his demon form, laying in his bathtub hugging a pillow, he was stroking his cock and penetrating himself with his tail. His face was buried inside the crook of the tub and moaning sloppily.

I ran as fast as I could to Asmo's room, my flustered face visible as I shut the door to his room, Asmo smirked as I looked at him. My eyes were bewildered from what I just saw, he got up from his bed, went behind me, and put his head on my shoulder.

"You need to get back out there and help him, (Y/N)~"

"No! That's so embarrassing!" I said back. Asmo laughed and trailed his finger on my bicep. "You should~ I know you have a crush on him~"
"D-do you think he'd let me.."
Asmo chuckled, "Of course!~ Go and ask~" He pushed me out the door,

I nodded sheepishly, said thanks, and went back to Levi's room, I knocked on the door, scrambling around could be heard from behind the closed door when the door had opened, Levi had put a shirt on, and he had quickly put on some shorts, his hair was in all directions. It was kinda hot.
"W-what do you want normie?" He huffed, out of breath.

It was like I was a different person, I grabbed his hands and held them up against the wall. "Wh-what are you d-doing?!" His face flushed pink. I put my lips close to his, he looked like he was ready for me to kiss him when he opened his mouth a little and closed his eyes, tilting his head to the side a little and leaning in, I smiled and giggled, "Now, now, now, don't get so worked up." Levi opened his eyes and whined.

"I saw what you were doing earlier~ You really are a kinky little whore aren't you?~" Levi blushed and tried to escape, "I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't know you were there!" I laughed "It's alright~ But now.." I put a fake pout on my face, "I'm all hot and bothered, because of you."
"So, your gonna help me fix this little problem, and I'm gonna help you~" I looked down at Levi's shorts, a tent now formed. Levi nodded, now obviously into it. I rubbed the bump in his pants, causing him to moan.

Am I possessed by Asmo?-

"Aw~ You are just so cute when you do that~" I said, smiling at the moan, I put my hand down his pants and pumped his cock. "Ngh!~" he moaned and bucked his hips. I continued rubbing his dick, his moans filling the room, him occasionally moaning out my name. It felt so good, he turned into his demon form, his tail wagged with pleasure. I grabbed it with my hand and pulled a little, he moaned loudly as I did.

I chuckled, "Oh~ Are you sensitive on your tail?~" Levi nodded, he gasped and moaned as I pulled on it again. I got an idea, "How about this, my sweet Levi, if you win two games, while I do this to you, I'll fuck you senseless~" He squirmed, "O-Okay, I promise I-I will! Ngh~" I pulled my hand out of his shorts, him whining as I did, I led him to his gaming set-up.

I sat down and got in a game of my choosing, he sat down on my lap and whined. I put my hand down his shorts gently dragging my finger up and down his dick. He moaned lightly, bucking his hips a little. I began slowly jerking him off, his moans filling the room. He jerked his hand, causing him to shoot the wall in the game. "Ngh!~ (Y-Y/N), y-your gonna make me lose.." I nodded, "That's the point, dear~"

He continued to moan, whenever precum would slip out of his dick, I'd quickly pull away, he would whine and kick his legs a little like a small child. "Please let me, (Y/N)!" He whined while trying to focus on his game, his legs twitched. But in the end, he managed to win two rounds, his panting made me feel strange. After he won, he looked to me expectantly, panting loudly as I stroked his cock. I picked him up, him squirming under my touch.

I pushed him down on his couch, I took off my shirt, tying it around Levi's head as a gag. Pulling down his shorts of fully and taking off my own, I took my dick and lined up with his opening.
"Hmm!~" I chuckled.
"Patient, my dear."
I put the tip in, pushing in painfully slow. Levi squirmed wanting it to go faster, the pain and pleasure obviously getting to him now. Once I was fully in, I began thrusting a bit faster. It must've hurt due to the no lube, but even so, Levi pushed against me, trying to make it go deeper, his moans muffled by the shirt gag. I couldn't hold in my own pants anymore, I gasped for air as I began going faster.

I grabbed Levi's tail, he back bucked forward, his moans breaking through the gag. His eyes rolled back as he came, and with one last thrust, I came as well. I pulled out, laying down next to Levi, cuddling close to him.

"I hope you know I love you, Levi.."

He was quiet, his panting was now soft.

"I.. I love you too, (Y/N)."