Headcanons - Bro- I Mean.. Oops?

Not serious lmao

Lucifer:

Looks at you weirdly, squints his eyes at you and scowls. "I'm not your 'Bro,' I'm your boyfriend."

Mammon:

Doesn't care when you're alone, but around others he loudly says; "I think ya' said 'MY AMAZING BOYFRIEND' wrong."

Leviathan:

Also doesn't care majority of the time, but if you refer to him as your "bro" when talking about him to others, he sulks. "Do you not see me as your boyfriend? Did I do something?"

Satan:

Looks at you weirdly, goes "Uh, no." And continues what he was doing.

Asmodeus:

Literally sobs, full blown tears. "How could you call me bro?! Do I look ugly??!"

Beelzebub:

Gets the tiniest bit sad and then realized it's not a big deal. "Bro? Oh. Yeah, we should go get some hells kitchen on the way back."

Belphegor:

Raises an eyebrow, looks you up and down, then folds his arms and looks ever so slightly offended. "I thought we got off of bro terms like a year ago."

Diavolo:

"What did you just call me? Oh, it's a human world term? Fascinating!"

Barbatos:

Blank stare, for like a solid minute. Then immediately moves on. ". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Anyways, do you think these flowers would compliment the curtains in the young master's room?"

Simeon:

Smile. (⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠) Like that. He does it for like 5 seconds then shakes his head and laughs to himself, "Bro is such a funny term, haha."

Luke:

*On the verge of tears* "D-Do you also think I'm not a respectable Angel?" *Sniffle* "I-I try super hard!"
*Desperately tries to tell him that it's not that and it just slipped because you call everyone that*

Solomon:

"Lol, anyway, try the potion. No, it doesn't have any poison, I would never do that to you." . . . . "Good, isn't it? Glad you liked it, because you'll no longer be able to call me bro ever again." Then smiles and gives you a pat on the head.

Raphael:

Silence, then "What in the Celestial realm did you just call me?"

Thirteen:

Could not care less. "FOR REAL, BRO! I was like-"

Mephistopheles:

Stands there for a hot second, then complains; "I swear to Diavolo, the NERVE you humans have! I said I liked you once and now you're being all like 'bRo,' I'm still a Demon! Show me some respect! . . . Wait- Waitwaitwaitdon'tpunchme-"