Game Night. - Reader x Top Leviathan

(Y/N) x Top Levi

∘˚˳°*.✧

Levi had been acting strange lately, he would cast unearned glares at Mammon everytime he was near me.
Whenever Mammon would ask him, "What's yer deal?!" He would scoff and ignore him, like he was a pesky mosquito.
It wasn't just to Mammon too, it was to everyone. Simeon, Satan, some of my succubus friends as well. This made me upset, if Levi didn't want me to have friends, than he doesn't deserve my time. But, instead, I decided to just confront him about it on game night.

You see, we always have a game night on.. Well, most days of the week if I'm being honest. It was whenever he'd ask me to, and if I refused, he'd bother me all day. Usually throwing insults at himself, I knew how insecure he was, so I'd usually give in.

Honestly, if Levi would just tell me his concerns, I'd be fine. I would be able to work something out with him, but now he was really being a jerk to my friends, so I'd have to have a word.
I walked to Levi's room, he was sitting there, playing games with his other friends. He smiled at me, gesturing towards a seat next to him. I grimaced at him, I wasn't going to play any games until I figured out why he was being such a jerk.

He suddenly began sulking, realizing that I was going to start lecturing him.
"You've been being a jerk lately."

He seemed a bit taken back when I said that so forwardly, usually, I'd ease into it, but I realized that wasn't going to work. Everytime, I'd be kind and gentle when I lectured him, I just told him that he needed to work on those things.
That hadn't worked, so it's going to get a bit different.

"You can't just be rude to people because they're my friends. If that's how you want to be, then I'm not going to play game night with you."

Levi was so shocked he dropped his controller, "N-No! Please don't!"
"Then tell me why you've been being such an jerk! Where's the kind, gentle, Levi, who I would play games with, watch movies with, and all that other stuff, recently, you seem like a jealous asshole-"

"Because I am jealous!"

I looked him up and down, my eyebrow raised, "Why on earth- Sorry. Why in Devildom would you be jealous."
"Because- Because-"
He turned away from me, crossing his arms as he began to sink into his chair.
"Because I hate everybody being so close to you.. I should be the only one you pay attention to.."
I sighed, "Don't be like that, Levi. You aren't the only person I should pay attention to. I have other friends."

"It's just that I.. I didn't mean it like that that... I meant like... I don't know, that you don't pay attention to me as much as the others? It.. It makes my heart hurt for some reason.."

My eyes widened, realizing what he just said. I turned my head, looking back towards him.
"You like me?"
"Of course I like you, you're my best friend!"
"No, I mean.. Like, love me. You know, like you want to date me."
His faced flushed, "I don't know! I'm not Asmo! I'm just a weird Otaku who plays video games all the time! I don't know anything about real romance!"

I face palmed, this explains everything, the reason he was so obsessed with me hanging out with him was because he liked me. He didn't want me to hang out with anyone else was because of the unconscious fear that I'd like someone that wasn't him.
But my heart was beating a mile a second. My face turned a bit of red, I hadn't realized, but I liked him to.

I walked up to him, "Fine then, tell me how you feel when I do this-" I kissed him, his eyes widened and his whole face turned pink, I let go.
"Okay, how did that- AH!" He pushed me onto his desk, which hurt like a bitch, his face seemed sweaty, and I felt his dick on my thigh.
One kiss and this guy was level 10 horniness.

"Sorry, I- I don't know what came over me- I- I-"
"It's fine, just, ow- be more careful next time."
"Sorry, I just..." He sighed, "I just am so envious of everyone who gets to stare at you, who gets your time. I want... All that time for myself... I even begged Diavolo to let me in your classes.."

"Fine. How about this, I help you with this here-"

I nudged his hardened dick, he bit his lip, trying to hold back a moan.

"-And you stop being so jealous, because you know that I like you more than everyone else." He smiled, unbuckling his pants, "Is it really okay?" I nodded. He undressed himself then me, kissing me. He lined his cock with my entrance, I could see precum slipping out, he searched his desk, and took out some lube. I raised an eyebrow, "I didn't take you for someone who used lube often."

His face flushed a bit, "Y-Y'know.. Sometimes a demon has to s-satisfy himself.. and sometimes I-I l-like to use my tail-" I covered his mouth and smiled nervously, "I don't need to hear anymore, I get it." Putting my hand over his mouth was a bad idea, because he put one finger in his mouth and started to suck on it, my face flushed, sputtering.
Levi rubbed to lube along his member, it was obviously a bit pleasurable as he whined a moan.

He lined up again as slid in, the lube helping him to slide in easily, I moaned as his dick hit my prostate. I still felt the wet inside of his mouth, which turned me on even more. Levi began ramming into me, my heart beating in my throat as he panted and I moaned.
He kissed me, his tongue slipping into my mouth, I gagged a little, but he didn't stop. My nails scratched into his back, he hissed a bit from pain.

A knot filled my stomach, I knew I was close. I hoped he was too when he said, "(Y-Y/N) I- I'm c-close!"
I pushed myself against him and we both came. He pulled out, panting.

"Th-Thank you, (Y/N).. I-I love you.."
I smiled at him, "I love you too, Leviathan." His face flushed, I never call him by his full name, so it was a slight shock. I was going in for a kiss when a voice roared over the room.

"WOOO! LEVI'S NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE!"

*.✧∘˚˳°

End! Hope you enjoyed this rewrite of my first chapter I've ever wrote!