To Devildom They've Arrived. - Demon Reader x Simeon

This chapter is more focused on just hanging out with Luke and Simeon after they get to Devildom.

Setting: Luke and Simeon finally arrive to Devildom after a few weeks, and you have to show them around.

(Edit from like a half year later: This is so gross to read 💀 the spacing, the wording, it's all just yuk)
~。☆*.✧

The time had almost come for Simeon and Luke to come to Devildom. I gave Simeon my phone number, but he seemed to have trouble texting me.
For example;

Simeon: U Kovt yiu, (Y/M)
Me: I love you too?
Simeon: 😭

He'd meant to send me a heart face, but sent me a crying one instead. So, communication was quite difficult.
Now, I was finally going to speak to him face to face after weeks of waiting.

I was sat in the throne room with several others, 4 demon brothers, Diavolo and Barbatos. Leviathan wasn't there, and he was the only brother I knew.
I was assigned with showing the two Angels around Devildom, so I got to spend time with Simeon and Luke, which was basically the best thing that's happened in two weeks.

They came through the same portal I'd come through when I first got back, immediately Luke scanned the room with his eyes, upon noticing me, his eyes widened and a smile spread across his face. "(Y/N)! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" He yelled before running over to me, almost knocking me over as he took me in his embrace. I pat his back, a bit uncomfortable that he was doing that infront of some of the highest ranking demons, I fiddled with the feather charm on my bracelet.

"See, I'm telling you, it's like they're an Angel whisperer or something, they were only in Celestia for a week!" Diavolo exclaimed to Lucifer, the eldest brother, "I see." Lucifer responded, his expression blank.
Simeon walked towards me, a smile plastered on his face, "Luke, you're embarrassing (Y/N)." Luke shook his head and dug his face into me, pouting.
I just chuckled, "It's alright, I missed you too, Luke." He smiled, his eyes filled with sparkles, "See, they don't think I'm embarrassing them!" Simeon shook his head, "They're just saying that because you'll start pouting." He chuckled, crossing his arms.

Diavolo interrupted Luke, who was about to go on a tangent, "First off, I thank you for coming to Devildom and agreeing to become a student at the Royal Academy of Diavolo. You are familiar with (Y/N), and Simeon is already familiar with the brothers, Luke, these are 4 of the brothers." He gestured towards the brothers, Luke only glared at them, still clinging to me. "This is Lucifer," Diavolo nodded towards Lucifer, who didn't react. "That is Satan," He pointed at Satan, he gave a small wave. "The one over there is Asmodeus, who's sitting close to Beelzebub." Asmodeus smiled brightly and waved excitedly, Beelzebub just nodded towards Luke as a greeting.

"You will meet the other three later on. You'll be provided with housing, protection, food, and comfort. Our (Y/N) will be showing you around."
I saw Simeon's eyes glint when Diavolo said 'Our (Y/N)', which I was gonna tease him about later. "I didn't want to have any other stupid demon showing me around." Luke said, I flicked his forehead, he let of me to hold his head is pain, "Owwww, (Y/N)! Why'd you do that?!" I shook my head, "Don't be rude, Luke. If it weren't for Lord Diavolo, you would've never met me." Luke just looked at his feet, pouting. "Sorry.." I pat his head, "It's alright, Luke, just make sure to be nicer," I brought myself down to his level, pushing his cheeks together, "Be an Angel!" I said, letting go of his cheeks. He laughed, his pout wiping from his face before he hugged me again, "Okay!"

Diavolo just looked towards Lucifer, gesturing towards me with his mouth agape. I could see Lucifer roll his eyes when Diavolo looked away. "Well, you'll be staying at Purgatory Hall, I'll leave you be!" He said, before promptly kicking us out. Luke didn't want to let go of me, and I could tell Simeon also wanted to hang onto me as well, but it's different when it's a grown adult Angel doing it to a grown Demon. "Well, where do you wanna go first? I said, Luke tapped his chin, "Oo! What about one of those festivals you were talking about." I thought for a moment, there was a carnival nearby where I could take them. "Well, how about we do that last so we can have more fun?" Luke nodded and smiled, "Then let's go look at restaurants and stuff." Simeon said, "I'm quite hungry." He chuckled, Luke nodded, "Yeah, I was so excited to see you, I forgot to eat!"
"That's unhealthy."
Luke just rolled his eyes, "Let's just gooo!" He jumped up and down.
"Okay, okay, let's go."