Jiara:It was all a dream

Context:In the last Jiara oneshot you found out everything that happened was a dream so realistically Kiara and JJ are 21. Isabella is 5 and Bailey is 4 (their Irish twins aka 11 months apart) Anyways Kiara is now home and her mom and dad have been stopping by everyday or every other day while JJ went back to work for the military.

"Mommy" Bailey cried. Bailey went into Kiara's room and climbed into her bed. "Bailey what's wrong?" Kiara said. "Mommy" Isabella cried as she ran into Kiara's room. "Come here" Kiara said as she lifted Isabella up and onto her bed. "Did you two have a scary dream again?" Kiara said. "Really scary" Bailey hiccuped. "Belly was your dream scary?" Kiara asked. "Mmm" Isabella mumbled. Bailey and Isabella were just in Kiara's arms when they heard a loud noise. "Mommy the boogie man is gonna get us." Bailey said. "Kiara are you ok?" The voice said from downstairs. "Mommy who's Kiara?" Isabella said. "That's my grown up name." Kiara said. "So your name isn't mommy?" Bailey said. "No Bails my name is not Mommy." Kiara said. "Kiara I'm sorry and I know it really early but you told me you needed some medicine for your headaches." Anna said sounding winded from climbing up the stairs. "Mom I needed medicine like four hours ago it's 7am and I'm trying to get the girls to calm down and go back to sleep." Kiara said. "Oh i had my phone on silent but I can make you guys some breakfast." Anna said. "Can it wait the girls need to go back to sleep" Kiara said. "Yea I can go run to the grocery store for you." Anna said. "The list is on the counter. Thank you." Kiara said. Bailey and Isabella were sleeping on Kiara's chest so she couldn't really move anymore. "I'll be back." Anna said. Anna went to the grocery store while Kiara just laid in her bed with Isabella and Bailey practically attached to her hip. Kiara then went back to sleep herself when her mom had came home. Anna decided to put the groceries away and just clean the house a little bit. "Grandma" Isabella said. "Hey" Anna said as she gave Isabella a hug. "Waffles" Isabella said as she looked around the kitchen. "I can make you some." Anna said. "Please" Isabella said." Anna went to go make Isabella some waffles. Bailey had gotten up and walked downstairs with Kiara. Bailey and Isabella went to go play in their rooms while Kiara just sat in the kitchen. "Kiara you need to go see your therapist." Anna said. "Yea and tell her about how you sent me to kitty hawk for 2 years and then I got stuck there because of my kids. "It's not my fault you had sex with JJ." Anna said. "Well I'm glad I had my daughters." Kiara said. "Bailey Isabella come get your waffles." Anna said. Bailey and Isabella went into the kitchen and sat next to Kiara. Bailey and Isabella were eating their pancakes when Kiara had gotten a really bad headache. "Kie you ok?" Anna said. "My head just hurts." Kiara said. "You've been getting headaches a lot recently." Anna said. "I know I went to the doctor and they said it's from my concussion." Kiara said. Kiara just ate the waffles and went to go write a letter to JJ. "Mommy can you send this to Daddy." Bailey said as she gave Kiara piece of paper. "Yea" Kiara said. Isabella gave Kiara a piece of paper to send to JJ as well. "Mom can you watch the girls while I go to my appointment." Kiara said. "Yea" Anna said. Kiara went to go get ready while Bailey and Isabella played with there blocks. "Mom I'll be home later call me if anything happens with the girls." Kiara said. "Mommy we want to come." Bailey said. "Fine go shower and then I'll pick you guys something to wear." Kiara said. "Kie you can't bring them to your appointment." Anna said. "I'm not going to an appointment I'm going to see Sarah." Kiara said. "Mommy can you do my hair." Isabella said as she was walking downstairs. "Yea come sit down over here baby." Kiara said. Isabella went by Kiara and sat down on the floor in front of the couch. "Mommy do me next." Bailey said. "I can do your hair Bails." Anna said. "Ok" Bailey said. Anna did Baileys hair and then the girls went to go with Kiara. Kiara got into the car and waited for the girls to buckle themselves in. "Mommy can we play with Charlotte and Emily." Bailey said. "Yea" Kiara said. Kiara was driving down the highway when she swerved to avoid a truck. That caused her car to flip over twice. "Girls are you ok?" Kiara said. "Mommy I'm stuck." Isabella said. "Me too" Bailey said. "Are you guys ok?" A random girl said who say the whole thing. "We're stuck" Kiara said. Kiara was going in and out of consciousness while everything was happening. When she woke up again the paramedics had taken Isabella and Bailey to get checked out. "My daughters where are they?" Kiara said as she tried to get up. "Woah you're not going anywhere you definitely have a concussion and a broken wrist." The paramedic said as she stopped Kiara. "My kids where are they?" Kiara said. "They're on their way to the hospital they both had pretty bad cuts on their sides." The paramedic said. "The lady who helped you guys went with them she's a nurse down at the hospital." The paramedic said. Before Kiara could say anything she started to have a seizure. The other paramedic gave Kiara the medicine that helped her seizure to stop. "Let's get her down to the hospital." The paramedic said.

Once Kiara arrived at the hospital she got checked out. "Is our mommy gonna be ok?" Isabella asked as she was hugging Bailey who was crying because of the cut on her arm that was being cleaned. "The doctors are working on your mommy right now but when I'm finished we can make your mommy a picture to help her feel better." The nurse said. "Is it almost over Nurse Allie?" Bailey hiccuped. "I finished" Allie said. "I want to see Mommy." Bailey said. "You can see her very soon." Allie said. "Why can't we see her now?" Isabella asked. "Because she's sleeping right now." Allie said. "Oh we don't want to wake her up right now." Bailey said. "No we don't which is why we cant see her right now." Allie said. Isabella and Bailey just watched tv together while Allie went to go check on Kiara. "My kids" Kiara groaned. "They're in the next room watching tv." Allie said. "Can I see them?" Kiara said. "I'll have them come in here." Allie said. Allie went to go get Isabella and Bailey while Kiara just laid in bed. "Mommy" Isabella and Bailey said. Isabella and Bailey went over by Kiara's bed and showed her there cuts they got. "Kie are you ok?" JJ said as he walked inside the room. "JJ what are you doing here?" Kiara said. "The hospital called me you got into a car crash are you guys ok?" JJ said. "My back hurts,I broke my wrist,and I have a concussion but I'm fine." Kiara said. "You're not fine and neither are the girls I'm taking time off to care of you guys." JJ said. "Are you sure?" Kiara said. "Yes you guys need me and don't touch that you two." JJ said. "But it's a bag of water." Isabella said. "Yea daddy it looks cool." Bailey said. "Stop touching it." JJ said. "You must be her husband." A nurse said as she walked in. "I am are they ok?" JJ asked. "Your wife has a sprained back,broken wrist,and a grade 2 concussion. Your daughters both got a cut from the glass and that's it." The nurse said. "Mommy can we go home yet?" Isabella said. "In a little bit." The nurse said. "Yea" Bailey said. The nurse helped Kiara into a wheelchair while JJ signed the discharge papers. "Mommy are you gonna be ok?" Bailey asked. "Of course baby." Kiara said. "We can go now." JJ said. Isabella and Bailey climbed onto Kiara's lap so they could ride in the wheelchair. Once they got to JJs car the girls got into their car seats while JJ helped Kiara. "Are you sure you can leave work?" Kiara asked. "I'm sure you're hurt and I need to spend time with the girls." JJ said. JJ shut the door and then got in the car. JJ drove home while Kiara and the girls fell asleep. Once they got home JJ carried the girls inside first and then went back for Kiara. "We're home already?" Kiara said groggily. "Yea but you can go back to sleep when we get inside." JJ said. Kiara just layed her head on JJs shoulder while he sat down. "I love you so much." JJ said. "I love you too." Kiara said. "Mommy cuddles" Isabella said as she went over by Kiara. "You can have Mommy cuddles." Kiara said. Bailey had woken up to go give JJ some cuddles. "You know we're stuck here until they wake up right." JJ said. "I know" Kiara said as she rubbed Isabella's back.

Here's another oneshot we are almost to the 200 part limit when I hit I will make another book!! Or I might make one now let me know what you guys think!!