Jiara:firsts

Context:this won't really be a story but it's kind of like an imagine if these things were to happen with Kiara and JJ.

First time seeing each other:The first time Kiara saw JJ it was in fifth grade when she was at the wreck and the pouges were surfing. Kiara ended up going to the beach and started building a sandcastle. JJ noticed her and went over to say hi but he ended up tripping in the sand. "Woah are you ok." Kiara said as she ran over to where JJ was. "I'm fine I'm JJ who what's your name." JJ said. I'm Kiara." Kiara said. "Dude are you ok?" John B said. "I'm fine oh these are my friends John B and Pope were pouges. You should join us." JJ said. "I'm a kook. Kooks don't hang out with pouges." Kiara said. "Well maybe you can be the first." JJ said. "Kiara come on it's time to go." Mike said. "Oh I got to go guys I'll see you guys later I guess." Kiara said. "Wait you don't go to our school." JJ said. "No I got to the look academy but we can meet up again soon. Maybe tomorrow here's my address day you found my bracelet and give it to me tomorrow." Kiara said as she handed JJ a bracelet. "Kiara Carrera." Mike said. Kiara ran to her dad while JJ stayed with John B and Pope. "Kiara and JJ sitting in a tree kissing." Pope and John B started singing. "Shut up." JJ said.

The first kiss (in front of Kies parents):It was the midsummer event which means Kiara had to go. The only way she was going to go is if JJ was her date. Her parents agreed with her but they made it a rule that no funny business was allowed. Kiara was at the party waiting for JJ to arrive since he was helping out the servers. "Here's my beautiful girlfriend." JJ said as she gave Kiara a kiss. "Here's my handsome boyfriend." Kiara said. "JJ come on we gotta bring in the wine." One of the workers said. "I got to go I'll see you later." JJ said. "Bye" Kiara said. "Kie you look amazing." Sarah said. "So do you." Kiara said as she walked over to Sarah. "Do your parents know about you and JJ?" Sarah asked. "They know about him but they don't know we did it." Kiara said. "Well as long as you don't pop out a mini maybank it should be fine." Sarah said. "Come on I promised Wheezie I would hang out with her." Sarah said as she dragged Kiara. Kiara and Sarah went over by Wheezie and just started talking. "Hey Kiara how's your new boyfriend treating you?" Rafe said. "He's fine. Rafe just go away." Kiara said. "We'll call me if you need a rebound man." Rafe said. "Fuck off." Kiara said. "Can I interest you ladies in some sparkling grape juice." JJ said as he was holding three wine glasses filed with grape juice. "Thank you." Wheezie said. Kiara and Sarah took one of the glasses from JJs tray and then he walked away. Kiara,Sarah,and Wheezie were dancing until the event ended. As everyone was leaving JJ sat by Kiara and gave her a kiss. "Kiara Anna Carrera." Mike said. "Dad what are you doing here?" Kiara said. "Picking you up." Mike said. "Cuties" Anna said. "Get in the car right now. Both of you." Mike said. Kiara and JJ got into Mikes car and sat in the backseat. "How was the party." Anna asked. "Wait you guys aren't mad that I kissed him." Kiara said. "No" Anna said. "Thank god." Kiara said.

First time Kiara gets sick as married couple:
JJ thought he woke up before Kiara but he didn't. Kiara was in the bathroom puking her guts out. "Kie are you ok?" JJ asked. "No" Kiara said. JJ went into the bathroom and saw Kiara on her knees puking into the toilet. JJ held her hair back as she was throwing up. "You're burning up I'm gonna run you a cool bath." JJ said as he felt Kiara's forehead. "Don't you have work?" Kiara said. "I took off." JJ said. JJ helped Kiara into the bath and even put her hair up into a crappy ponytail. "Bucket." Kiara said as she covered her mouth. JJ grabbed the bucket and held it out in front of her. "I'm gonna get you some water I'll be right back." JJ said. Kiara just gave a small ok and sat in the tub. When JJ came back Kiara was crying. "What's wrong baby." JJ said. "I'm sick and I look disgusting." Kiara cried. "Kie I don't care how sick you are. You are the most gorgeous woman in this entire universe." JJ said. "Really" Kiara hiccuped. "Yea your curly hair looks amazing like everyday,your smile makes me smile,your eyes just light up the room,and your laugh is so cute." JJ said. "Aww that's so sweet." Kiara said. "Help me up so I can go back to bed." Kiara said. "Nah you're gonna get me sick." JJ said as he walked out. "JJ" Kiara said.

I hoped you guys like this style in a way lmk if I should do more of these!!!