Kiara & Isabella:stomach flu

Context:Kiara adopted a 10 year old girl named Isabella. Isabella has been hiding the fact that she's sick. When she pukes in front of Kiara she gets scared and hides in her room.

"Bella please open the door." Kiara said. "Go away" Bella cried. "Please I just want to make sure you're ok." Kiara said. Bella opened the door and just fell into Kiara's arms. "You're ok" Kiara whispered as she rubbed Bella's back. Kiara picked Bella and brought her to the bathroom. "I'm gonna take your temperature" Kiara said as she placed Bella on top of the toilet seat. Kiara grabbed the thermometer and held it over Bella's forehead. "102.3 that's not good Bells" Kiara said. "What do you mean it's not good?" Bella said. "It means you could go to the hospital for overheating." Kiara said. Bella ended up puking in the trash can which made her start to cry. "Make it stop" Bella cried. "I wish I could" Kiara whispered. Bella kept throwing up for 15 minutes until she finally had nothing left. "Drink some of the water while I got get you some crackers." Kiara said. Bella grabbed the water and drank a little bit of it. "Bella can you come down here instead. It's time for you to take your medicine." Kiara called out. "I'm coming" Bella said. Bella tried to get up but her body was too tired from puking. "Mom" Bella called out. "Yea" Kiara said. "I can't get up" Bella cried. "Hold on" Kiara said. Kiara walked upstairs and saw Bella struggling to get up. "Do you want to go back to your room?" Kiara asked. Bella just shock her head in agreement and tried to get up once again. "Bella let me help you" Kiara said. "No" Bella whined. "Please Bells" Kiara said. "Mom I said no" Bella said. "Fine" Kiara said and walked out. Bella stayed in the bathroom and cried. "I'm a horrible person" Bella whispered to herself. Kiara ended up grabbing Bella's medicine and bringing it to her. "Bella here's your medicine I know you're mad at me but—" Kiara said as she was cut off by Bella giving her a hug. Kiara gave Bella a hug back and told her that she wasn't mad at her. Bella ended up getting up and walked to her room. "Did you take the medicine?" Kiara asked. "Yes it was gross" Bella said. Bella ended up laying down and watching tv while Kiara cleaned the bathroom. "Mom" Bella called out. "Yes" Kiara replied. "Can you come here please" Bella said. "What do you need?" Kiara said. "Cuddles" Bella said. "Bells you're sick I don't want to get sick." Kiara said. "Cuddles please" Bella said. Kiara ended up lying next to Bella which made her fall asleep. "Mom your head is so heavy" Bella said as she pushed Kiara's head off of her shoulder. "I love you" Bella whispered and continued to watch tv.

Here's another oneshot sorry it's short but I hope you guys like it still.