Jiara:A horrible Mother pt2

Context:same as the first one.

Kiara was driving the speed boat back to shore when all of a sudden Bailey screamed. "Mom my ankle really hurts." Bailey cried. "Bails you have to hold on as soon as we get to shore I will take you to the doctor." Kiara said. Bailey just kept crying in pain the whole ride back. Kiara finally reached the docks,she saw that John B and Sarah were waiting for her. "Hey what happened?" Sarah asked. "Bailey hurt her ankle really bad and she has a cut on her arm." Kiara said as she helped Bailey out of the boat. "Ok where's JJ?" John B asked. "He's bring the boat back to the docks." Kiara said. "Mom please." Bailey cried. Kiara walked over to Bailey and gave her a piggy back ride to her car.

Once Kiara,Sarah,John B,and Bailey reached Kiara's car they all helped Bailey into the back and drove to the emergency room. "Bails how you feeling." Kiara asked. "Not good I feel kind of woozy." Bailey said. "This is all my fault." Kiara cried. "Kie none of this is your fault. Bailey getting hurt was an accident and that has nothing to do with you." John B said. "Guys Bailey looking a little pale back her." Sarah said as she was holding onto Bailey. "Crap Sarah check her arm." Kiara said. Sarah quickly pulled the bandage off of Bailey's arm and she saw that the cut on her arm was bleeding was more than when Kiara wrapped it up. "Bailey is losing a lot of blood how much longer till we get there." Sarah cried. "Two minutes tops." John B said as he pressed on the gas.

"Mom just incase I don't make it... I want you to know that I love you and.." Bailey said as she passed out."Bailey,Bailey,Bailey,wake up." Sarah said over and over. John B had just pulled up to the emergency room entrance and he ran inside to get help. Once a doctor came out with a wheelchair and ran to the car. The doctor grabbed Bailey out of Sarah's arms and took her inside. "Is she gonna be okay?" Kiara called out. "I'm not sure ma'am." A nurse said as she ran inside behind the doctor. John B got back into the car and told Kiara he was going to pick up JJ. While Sarah and Kiara wait for any updates about Bailey. Sarah went with a nurse who gave her a new clothes and Kiara sat in the waiting room.

"Kiara where are you." A voice in the distant yelled. "I'm over here." Kiara cried. "Thank god you're ok where's Bailey." JJ said as he hugged Kiara. "I don't know where she is. The doctors just took her and they said she needed surgery." Kiara cried into JJ's arms. "What surgery she was fine when I saw her." JJ said. "Well the cut on her arm was really bad and she started to lose a lot of blood." Kiara said. JJ was shocked and tears just started to seep out of his eyes. "But she's gonna be okay right I mean she's a Maybank and Maybanks are fighters." JJ said. "We just have to wait and see." Kiara said as she rubbed JJ's back.

"Excuse me ma'am. Are you guys the family of Bailey Maybank?" The nurse said. "Yes we are." JJ said. "Ok well I'm here to tell you that she's ok the surgery for her arm went well and her ankle is broken but other than that she is ok." The nurse said. "Oh thank god." JJ said. "So can we see her?" Sarah asked." "Only one parent can see her at the moment." The nurse said. "I'll go." Kiara said as she got up. "Ok follow me ma'am." The nurse said. Kiara walked with the nurse and the nurse was telling her that Bailey was very nice and sweet. "Here she is. She might be a little groggy but she is awake." The nurse said.

"Oh you must be Kiara Maybank." The doctor said. "Yea thats me." Kiara said. "And your her mother correct." The doctor asked. "Yes I am." Kiara said. "Ok well Bailey's cut was pretty deep but we patched it up and gave her a little blood,her ankle is broken but she does a have a minor concussion." The doctor said. "Oh wow I didn't even know her head hurt." Kiara said. "Well it's minor so she should be fine within a week or two." The doctor said. "I will leave you two alone then." The doctor said as he walked out of the room.

Kiara sat down in the chair next to Baileys bed and cried. "Bailey's right I'm a horrible mother. The second she jumped in and didn't come back up I should've jumped in and saved her." Kiara said to herself. "Her last memory of me is just me yelling at her I'm the worst mother in the world." Kiara said to herself again. "You're an amazing mother." Bailey said as she woke up. "Bailey you're awake." Kiara said. "Mom just because we got into a fight doesn't mean you're a horrible mother." Bailey said. "It doesn't." Kiara said as she wiped her face. "Yea you're the best mom ever." Bailey said. "Thanks Bails." Kiara said as she hugged Bailey. "Mom can you stay I don't want to be left here alone." Bailey said. "Of course you think I'm going home with your dad. I'm still pissed at him for making me think we were going on a romantic date." Kiara said. "Me too. I'll take you on a romantic date mom." Bailey said. "Ok it will be a mother daughter date." Kiara said. "And we can make Dad be our servant". Bailey said. Kiara then got into Baileys bed and rubbed her back. "Mom I love you." Bailey said as she started to fall asleep. "I love you too." Kiara said as she laid down next to Bailey.

Here's the final part of horrible mother. I hope you guys liked it.