Jarah:Fainting

Context:I know I've written a Jarah fainting oneshot before but the only thing that is different is that Sarah and John B have a daughter who's been sick for the past few days. There daughters name is Ellie. (She's 16) Ellie was just recently adopted by them. TW:mentions of teen pregnancy and sexual assault.

"Babe" Sarah yelled. John B came running into Ellie's room. "What happened" John B said as he noticed a very pale Ellie in Sarah's arms. "She fainted again but this time she hasn't woken up in 10 minutes." Sarah cried. "Did you try the epson salt or essential oils?" John B asked. "No I couldn't find them." Sarah said. John B walked out the room and went into the bathroom and grabbed the epson salt and essential oils off of the counter. "Here" John B said as he handed Sarah the epson salt. Sarah waved the epson salt under Ellie's nose and immediately Ellie woke up. Ellie rose up and caught her breath. "What happened?" Ellie said. "You fainted again." Sarah said. "I did?" Ellie said. "Yea are you feeling ok?" John B asked. "I've been feeling really dizzy lately and my stomach hurts again." Ellie said. "Well you do feel a little warm." Sarah said as she felt Ellie's forehead. "Mom can you hand— me the bucket" Ellie said as she gagged a little bit. Sarah handed Ellie the bucket and right as she grabbed it,she threw up. Sarah rubbed her back while John B put her hair into a ponytail. Ellie stopped throwing up but she was pretty tired. "El do you want to go to the doctor?" Sarah asked. "No I'm fine. I just need some medicine." Ellie said. Sarah got up and sat with Ellie while John B went into the kitchen and grabbed her some medicine. "Mom I feel dizzy again" Ellie said as she was looking at the floor. "I think you need to go to the emergency room." Sarah said. "I don't want to go" Ellie said. "Ellie whatever you have is getting worse and I'm not sure medicine will help you." Sarah said. John B came back with the medicine but he noticed that Ellie was looking worse. John B gave Ellie the medicine but she didn't take it. "Ellie you need to take the medicine." John B said. "Dad I can't" Ellie said as she started to cry. "Honey just take a little bit of it." John B said.

Ellie just took the medicine and then drank some water. "That was horrible" Ellie said. "It wasn't that bad" Sarah said. Ellie just laid back down on her bed while Sarah took her temperature. Ellie just whined since her head was hurting. "El you sure your ok?" John B said as he walked over to her. "Her temp is normal" Sarah said. Ellie then stood up so she could go to the bathroom but she immediately stumbled. "Your ok" "John B said as he caught Ellie. Ellie then passed out in his arms. "Sarah put your shoes on we're taking her to the hospital." John B said as he lifted Ellie up. Sarah walked out of the room,grabbed the car keys,put her shoes on,and the rest of her belongings. John B already had his shoes on so he just carried Ellie out to the car. Once he got to the car Sarah hopped in the backseat as John B placed Ellie next to her. "Ellie Eliana" Sarah said over and over. John B drove as fast as he could to the hospital.

"John B she's bleeding" Sarah said. "What do you mean she's bleeding? Like she got her period or something else." John B said. "I think something else" Sarah said. "Mom it hurts" Ellie said as she woke up. "I know we're almost to the hospital." Sarah said. Ellie just squeezed Sarah's hand the rest of the way. Once the car finally stopped John B ran inside and asked for help. "She's over here" Sarah and Ellie heard from a distance. John B opened the door and there was blood everywhere. "Wow let's get her inside." A nurse said. John B helped Ellie into the wheelchair and then the nurses took her inside. The nurse brought her to a room and she noticed a male nurse come in. Ellie moved to the top of the bed and started crying. "Are you ok?" A female nurse asked. "He look likes the guy who assaulted me" Ellie said. "Oh my let's get a team of all females for this case." The female nurse said. After the nurse said that the male nurse walked out and a few female nurses walked in.

All the nurses and doctors introduced themselves to Ellie,John B,and Sarah. "What's wrong with her?" Sarah asked. "Ellie is —" The doctor said but she was cutoff by Ellie screaming. "Doctor Smith she's having a baby." A nurse said. "What?" Doctor Smith said as she looked at nurse Amelia. "Should we call an Ob?" Another nurse said. "We don't have time this baby is coming now!" Doctor Smith said. "Ellie I need you to push ok." Doctor Smith said. Ellie just pushed with all her might and as she was pushing she felt someone grab her hand. Sarah had grabbed her hand and told Ellie she could squeeze as tight as she needed to. "Here she is" Doctor Smith said as she gave Ellie her little girl. "She's adorable" Ellie said as she coddled her newborn. "I didn't know I was pregnant" Ellie said. "I believe you had a cryptic pregnancy." Doctor Smith said. "What's that? Ellie said. "It's where your pregnant but you don't show signs." Doctor Smith said.

"I know it's a lot to take in right now but you have a great support system with you." Doctor Smith said. "Yea I do" Ellie said. "Well I'm gonna have an Ob come in so they can check you and the baby out." Doctor Smith said as she was waking out. John B came back into the room and he saw Ellie holding a baby. "What did I miss?" John B said. "I I had a baby I hope you guys aren't mad." Ellie quickly said. "Ellie we aren't mad at you we're just glad your ok." John B said. "That's good but we don't have any furniture,clothes,or stuff for her. Or a name." Ellie said in a panic. "Ellie calm down we'll get the stuff for her but right now we need to make the both are you are ok." Sarah said.

The next day
Ellie was asleep and Sarah was laying in the cot right next to her. John B then came in with some food. John B walked over to Sarah and lightly shook her. "John B it's too early" Sarah said. "It's 10:00am" John B said as he gave Sarah her coffee. "Did you wake Ellie up yet?" Sarah asked. "No not yet I'm guessing she was up all night worrying about the baby." John B said. "That's true." Sarah said. Sarah then tapped Ellie on the shoulder to try and wake her up. "Mom go away" Ellie groaned. "Ellie it's 10:00 you need to wake up so we can get ready to go." Sarah said. "Fine" Ellie said as she sat up. John B then have Ellie the food he brought for her. "Did they bring Noel back yet?" Ellie asked with her mouth full of a bagel. "Yea she's right here" John B said as he was holding her. Ellie just smiled and when she finished eating one of the nurses came in so she could help Ellie have a shower. After Ellie got out of the shower and changed into some comfy clothes,John B wheeled her out to the car. While Sarah opened the door and helped Ellie place Noel into car seat. Ellie just sat in the back with Noel and fell asleep once more. "She must be really tired" John B said. "She just had a baby give her a break." Sarah said. John B didn't say anything and just kept driving.

Here's another oneshot for y'all!! I hope you like it.