Jarah:a hug

Context:Sarah has been having a rough day so John B and their daughter Ellie try to cheer her up. Ellie is three years old.

When John B heard from Kiara that Sarah was having a rough day John B knew that he and Ellie had to make her day better. "Alright Ellie let's go get mommy a surprise." John B said. "Can I get a surprise too?" Ellie asked. "Maybe another day." John B said. Ellie just kept playing with her toys that were in her hands while John B brought her out to the car. "Look Daddy it's Mommy and Kiki." Ellie said as she pointed to Sarah and Kiara. Sarah and Kiara walked up to John B. John B put Ellie down and she ran over to Kiara. "Kiki I put my shoes on all by myself." Ellie said. "That's amazing Ellie." Kiara said as she picked Ellie up. "Mommy I also put all my clothes on without daddy's help at all." Ellie said. "Good job Ellie." Sarah said. Ellie then tried to give Sarah a hug while being held in Kiara's arms. Kiara then gave Ellie to Sarah and Ellie gave her a huge hug. Thank you Ellie mommy really needed a hug." Sarah said as she hugged Ellie back. "I just gave you a way better hug then that." John B whined. "Well my hugs are better." Ellie sassed. "Yea" Kiara said as she joined in. "This is some bs" John B said. "Daddy that's a bad word." Ellie said. "Yea JB that's a bad word now go sit in the corner and think about what you said." Sarah said. "Whatever" John B said and walked away. "Mommy can we get ice cream?" Ellie asked. "We sure can. Kiara would you like to go?" Sarah said. "Yea but we are going to have to pick up Bailey since I promised her we could get ice cream." Kiara said. "Ok let's go. Ellie walked to the car and buckled herself in while Kiara and Sarah got into the car. Once everyone was situated Sarah pulled away and drove to Kiara's house. "Hey did they leave without me. Damn" John B said.

Here's another quick oneshot for y'all!!