JJ & Kiara's little sister:proposal

Context:Kiara has a little sister named Maddy. JJ and Maddy put together an amazing proposal for Kiara. Maddy is 5 in this. Kiara treats Maddy like her daughter btw.

Kiara woke up to the smell of bacon, pancakes, and eggs. Kiara put her robe on and walked out to see JJ and Maddy cooking. Maddy had flour everywhere. "What are you guys doing?" Kiara asked. JJ and Maddy jumped since Kiara had startled them which made Maddy drop more flour on the floor. "Sissy you scared me." Maddy said as she looked at Kiara. "I didn't mean to bubs." Kiara said as she tried to give Maddy a hug. Maddy ran away and hide behind JJ's legs. JJ picked Maddy up and placed her on the counter. Then he and Maddy proceeded to place all the pancakes,bacon, and eggs they had made onto three plates. JJ then drew a heart in syrup on top of Kiara's pancakes and gave her a kiss. "Bubs do you want me to cut your pancakes?" Kiara asked. "Yes please." Maddy said. "Here's your drink Ms Carrera." JJ said with a fancy accent as he placed Kiara's drink down. "Why thank you Mr Maybank." Kiara said. JJ then sat next to Maddy and starting eating. "Maddy when you finish eating can you go upstairs and get dressed." Kiara asked. "Yea but I want to play with my blocks first." Maddy said. "That's fine with me." Kiara said as she got up to put her plate in the sink. JJ finished eating as well and then placed his plate in the sink. "I'm gonna get go ready." Kiara said. "Why? You aren't going anywhere." JJ said. "Well Sarah asked me to hangout with her so I'm just gonna get ready." Kiara said. Kiara then walked upstairs and started to get ready.

Maddy walked upstairs with JJ and then went into her room to start playing with her blocks. JJ then went into his and Kiara's room when he walked in there he saw Kiara struggling with putting on her dress. "JJ can you help me please." Kiara asked as she tried to zip her dress. JJ walked over to Kiara and zipped her dress. "You look so pretty." Maddy said as she walked by there room. "Thank you bubs." Kiara said. "Your welcome you look like a princess." Maddy said then proceeded to walk away. Kiara then gave JJ a kiss and walked out. "Bye Maddy." Kiara yelled as she walked downstairs. "Bye Kiara." Maddy yelled back. Kiara grabbed her keys and walked out. Maddy then ran into JJ's and Kiara's room and went under there bed. Maddy pulled out a ring box and gave it to JJ. "It's time to get everything ready JJ." Maddy said as she started jumping up and down. "Maddy go get ready and then you can help me." JJ said. "Ok" Maddy said. Maddy then walked out and went into the bathroom,JJ did the same. Once JJ finished getting ready he heard Maddy call him. "Coming Maddy." JJ said. JJ walked into Maddy's room and saw her struggling to do her hair. "Maddy do you help?" JJ asked. "Yes I can't make my hair like Kies." Maddy said. "Alright I'll help you." JJ said. JJ helped Maddy do her hair and when he finished she absolutely loved it. "How does that look?" JJ asked. "It's looks amazing." Maddy said. Maddy then got up from the chair she was sitting in and then walked out. JJ did follow her and they both started to head out to the proposal location.

Once Maddy and JJ arrived at the location they both set up everything and waited for Kiara to arrive. JJ was waiting for Kiara and he started to get really nervous. He just kept thinking what if she says no or what if she doesn't like the ring. But none of that mattered since he knew that Kiara loved him no matter what. "JJ she's coming ." Maddy yelled. "Alright JJ its showtime." JJ whispered to himself.  In that moment JJ saw Kiara holding Maddy's hand with a blindfold and walking towards him. "Maddy can I take this blindfold off now?" Kiara asked. "You can now." Maddy said as she walked over to JJ. When Kiara took the blindfold she saw Maddy standing next to JJ. "What is all this?" Kiara asked. Obviously Sarah was right behind her filming everything and when Kiara realized what was happening she started crying. JJ got down on one took a breath and said "Kiara Carrera the day I met you it made me realize that dating a kook wouldn't be so bad. And the day I saved you from kitty hawk it made me fall in love with you even more. So will you do me the honor of becoming my wife." "Yes" Kiara sobbed as JJ put the ring on her finger. They both kissed but Maddy yelled eww which made them both laugh. "Kiara do you like the flowers I picked out?" Maddy asked. "I love them bubs." Kiara said as she picked Maddy up.

Here's another oneshot for you guys!! I hope you like it.