Chp.20 Visiting Alexandria Pt.1

-AUTHOR's POV-

-THE NEXT DAY-

The next day, we then take a look at Rick's community where he and his group lives; Alexandria. Before Rick, someone else was in charge of the community, and that is Spencer's mom, who she died when Rick took over. Ever since, Spencer didn't like when Rick was in charge out of nowhere, and not him knowing his mom is the one that build this community and he needed to be the one in charge after her passing. One day, Rick, Rosita and Eugene were at the front gates having a conversation as they plan to continue scavenge for more supplies for (YN) before he arrives.

Eugene: What we have won't be enough.

Rosita: Don't forget, half our stuff is going to be taken away.

Eugene: O-Oh...

Rick: ....

Eugene: ...Rick?

Rick: Sorry, just been in my head lately.

Rosita: We all are...fuck, how did this even happen?

Eugene: It just...happen out of nowhere.

Rosita: And damn Jesus! How dare him for not helping us out, after all we've been through together?!

Rick: Let it go, let's not focus on him-

Spencer: Hey!

Rick: Oh great...

Suddenly, Spencer arrives at the scene...

Spencer: What the hell is going on here?

Rick: Don't worry about it, okay? Just-

Spencer: Oh, so I'm just gonna ignore the fact that these past days you all have been collecting lots of supplies and haven't been using them.

Eugene: ....

Rosita: ....

Rick: We're just doing someone...a favor, that's all.

Spencer: And how come I wasn't inform about this??

Rick: It's personal between us and the person we're collecting for, okay?

Spencer: What? So you go out collecting shit for a random person but not for us?! Fucking bullshit.

Rosita: Back off Spencer, not a good time.

Spencer: What? You're in on this too?

Rosita: All of us are, luckily for you, you get a free pass. And...also to take half our stuff too.

Spencer: What?! No, hell no. Look, I don't know who this asshole you're collecting for, I'm not letting this happening!

Rick: This ain't about you!

Spencer: Oh of course! Everything has to be you, ain't it Rick?!

Rick: Spencer, I already told you, the bastard that killed Abraham and Glenn will be only taking out stuff, that's it!