Chp.8

-AUTHOR's POV-

-5 MONTHS LATER-

Months have passed now, yet things have not being going great for (YN). Throughout the months, (YN) have to live up mourning and grieving over his lost of his friends, AJ, his daughter, and his girlfriend, Clementine. He never left the school, also every day, and I mean every day, he would always sit next to Clem's grave and never leaves, morning, afternoon, evening, night, hell midnight, he would always stay there next to her and never leave her side.
.
.
(YN) hasn't been himself at all as well ever since, he now looks way different than before. His eyes were filled with despair, pain, and broken, and a grown beard, never shaved at all, he was a total different person now, one miserable broken person. Right now, he's sitting aside AJ, Lucille and Clementine's grave and to remember the great memories the four had together with Louis and the others here at the school.
.
.
Then suddenly, he heard noises coming from outside the walls, he quickly gets up and runs over the walls, jumps on top and to not get spotted and looks around the woods, there, he spots a group of people, and bringing a horse with a carriage. (YN) wasn't sure if it can be Rick, or different, don't matter, he needed to get ready for anything. He runs over to the school and enters in as he goes upstairs, heading to a room and to spy outside on the room to see the group coming over to the building. He sees the group of people arriving inside and leaving the horse outside with the carriage...and there, he spot someone familiar that he has known before, and has met this person some years ago as well again, to think this person was dead at first, but was wrong, and yet has taken some of their friends to create them as soldiers. This person also happens to her a leader to the group, it is none other, than Lilly. (YN) was shock not even knowing he would see her again...which made things more worse, and needed to watch out, so he stays low in the room till they even try to enter the building.

Lilly: Scout the area, I know they're hiding.

Lilly's soldiers began to roam around the yard and to find "anyone" hiding...one of the soldiers arrive at the graves...

Soldier #1: Lilly, I think I found them.

Lilly: Oh did you?

Lilly walks over to her soldier where he is, and to arrive at the graves, as she didn't expected this, and yet to look at all the names carved in the planks each of them...

Lilly: No ... No fucking way.

Soldier #1: Whatever happened, least they got a proper funeral.

Lilly: God damn it...Just...Fuck.

She looked at each graves, counting them as well, and to arrive at one who she doesn't know, Lucille, and lastly, arriving at Clementine. She began to feel a bit bad about what has happened to her and the rest...but suddenly...she realize it's not all of them...

Lilly: No.

Soldier #1: Ma'am?

Lilly: ...There's one alive, I know it.

Soldier #1: Really?? How can you be sure?

Lilly: Cause he isn't here.

Lilly turns around, and to look at the school building...

Lilly: I'm going inside, look around the area for anything useful.