Chp.6

-PLAY SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

In the woods, we then see (YN) sprinting for his life, heading back to the school to get there and save Clem, AJ, Lucille, and the rest of his friends due to his home being under attack by a guy named Rick Grimes, and a bunch of group with him there too.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, back at the school, inside, we see Violet rush in the room, AJ holding Lucille as she began to panic and to cry...

AJ: What's going on?! W-Wait, is that...blood on your hands?!

Violet: No time! AJ, get Lucille out of here, now! Hide somewhere with her!

AJ: O-Okay, but where's Clem?!

Violet: ....

AJ: Vi?! Where-

Violet: She's gonna be fine, okay?! I can't say much! ..shit!

Lucille: Is mommy hurt..?! *coughing*

Violet: N-No Lucy, she's fine, she will be fine, okay?! AJ now!!

AJ: O-Okay!

AJ holding Lucille runs and exits the room and to go hide somewhere. Violet exits as well and to run over to the next room where she and Louis brought Clem there as she is laying on the bed, utterly hurt as she started to bleed more from the gunshot wound onto her stomach, while Louis holds pressure on the wound...

Clementine: G-Gah!! Nrgh-fuck..!!

Violet: Louis!

Louis: I can't! The bullet is too deep to take it out, can't even find anything here to get it!

Violet: Fuck, fuck!!

Clementine: G-Go! Help the rest..!

Violet: What?!

Louis: No way! We're not leaving you here alone!

Clementine: J-Just goh..! I-I'll be..fine.! I..I'll find something here..!

Violet: ...

Louis: ....

Violet: ...We better see you breathing still.

Louis: Don't let us down! (YN) is on his way right about now as we may speak!

Clementine: D-Don't worry...he will. Now go!

Vi and Louis both exit the room as Clem holds onto the wound as she tries to get up to find something to cover it up.
.
.
.
Outside the building, gunshots were still shooting. One of the group, Abraham, was out of bullets, and needed to reload. Mitch took the chance to strike as he pulls his knife out and charges at him.

Mitch: Motherfucker!

Louis and Violet appear out, and them to see Mitch rush at Abraham...

Violet: Mitch!!

Louis: Don't!!

Mitch swings his knife, only for Abraham to dodge it, drop Mitch down and to fight him off holding the knife, took the advantage to take the knife away, and to stab Mitch straight to the head.