Chp.13

-AUTHOR's POV-

Later on that day, it was night, and yet midnight has now passed, and only 1-2 hours before sunrise. Rick and his group have been walking and walking to Alexandria, yet had to run up with couple of walkers, making them stall more time to get there. They continue through through the woods...

Glenn: I hope we get there soon.

Aaron: Yeah, as long we don't encounter more walkers.

Eugene: Please Don't jinx it.

Glenn: Yeah, please, I just wanna get there already, can't stop anymore.

Abraham: What's with the rush Glenn? I know you miss home, we all do.

Glenn: I know, it's just I want all of us to make it already, don't want anything bad happen to Maggie, especially at this time around.

Maggie: I'm fine Glenn

Glenn: I know, but...we have to be careful, not let nothing bag happen to our baby.

Glenn held Maggie's hand...

Maggie: We'll be alright, and we will make it home soon.

Glenn: I hope we do.

Rick's son, Carl then speaks to him...

Carl: Hey, dad?

Rick: Yea son?

Carl: Before we left, I notice back there with Jesus, he looked a bit...worried, like if something bad happen.

Sasha: Yeah, notice that too. Everything okay back there with him?

Rick: Yeah...he was worried about the group we fought earlier.

Rosita: What about them??

Darly: He knows those group.

Carl: Wait what??

Sasha: What?!

Rosita: Tell me you're joking.

Rick: Relax, it's not his group...it's someone's else.

Carl: O-Oh.

Eugene: Don't scare me like that.

Rosita: Yeah....So, what about them? Or, how does he know them?

Michonne: He said they're known as "The Saviors", led by an Alpha leader name "Negan."

Carl: "Negan."??

Glenn: Yeah, and get this, he built Jesus those walls for protection.

Rosita: No freakin way.

Rick: Hate to say it, but it's true, besides, Jesus needed help, so I guess he didn't had no choice....not even his men.

Carl: What do you mean?

Maggie: He killed some of Jesus's men for "misunderstanding" the things it works for the saviors, not just that, he also took some of his group and work under for him.