-PROLOGUE-

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

(YN): You're Name

Age: 25 Yrs Old

Height: 6ft 2in

Eye Color: Light Brown

Hair Color Style: Black Low Fade Slick Back

Enemies: Lilly, Rick Grimes, Carl Grimes, Michonne, Daryl Dixon, Maggie Greene, Glenn Rhee, Sasha Williams, Eugene Porter, Aaron, Abraham Ford, Rosita Espinosa, Spencer)

Weapons:

-PROLOGUE-

-PROLOGUE-

After 5 years pass by, (YN), 25 years old, who has been surviving the undead since day 1, when he was a little kid, parents lost, and had to survive, alongside with a best friend, his only that cherishes, and to be his love one, Clementine, 24 years old. The both survived together ever since, and yet to bump into someone that helped them survive, and to take care of them, this person is a legend, a legend that he will truly not be forgotten, but to remember. Throughout the years, both Clem and (YN) have been through tough times, situations, and losing to much friends, but they kept it together strong, and to keep on moving. Both Clementine and (YN) have always look out for each other, they care for each other...and will do anything for each other. As the two were a couple, and to also to raise a boy as their own son, Alvin "Lee" Junior, and also to raise their child of their own; Lucille, 5 years old. The four lived in a school where Clem (YN) and AJ met couple of friends, that were left behind from their school and made it into their own home ever since. And now, they are one big family, together, surviving, and living in peace and getting things done as one big family, they have a home, strong defense, and plenty of food and medicine for all of them. Things have been going good.
.
.
.
Until one very day, when things, didn't turn out well, when things turn out problematic out of nowhere...where (YN), was about to loose everything, and everyone in just an instant...what happens??? Find out!!!
.
.
.
.
.
Also, I did said back then after finishing s4 Clementine Story, that I will work on a non canon story between Clem and (YN), or better to stay this story takes place in a different timeline, and will have a mix of TWD tv show too. So here's how the plot will go in this story and lay some ground rules:

1) The plot of this story will not focus on both game and TV show, obviously will focus the plot that I'll work on. It will have some plot of from the TV show and game, but different.

2) Obviously the cast from TWD tv show will appear in this story too(Rick, Carl, Glenn, and more)

3) Rick's group deaths will be different.

4) Carl will not die like in the TV show, will  be alive, and have some bonding between him and (YN).

5) Maggie's Son, Hershel, and Rick's adopted daughter, Judith, will bond with (YN)

6) Lilly, from the game, is alive in this timeline, and gets away with it, but meets (YN) again in her new home base.

And finally 7): (YN) will have the role of being/acting like "Negan" after what has happened to his friends, Lucille, AJ, and Clem.
.
.
.

Okay, now that's got out of the way, enjoy the story :)