Chp.11 The Saviors

-AUTHOR's POV-

-7 MONTHS LATER-

Months has passed by, and making it one year now. A year later since (YN) has lost his family, a year of living with grief, pain, despair, and broken. Till this day, he has been walking through the woods, day by day, and night by night, encountering survivors, thinking he may find Rick Grimes, but hasn't yet. The survivors he encounter were too friendly at all, and had to kill them. He has never stop looking for Rick and won't give up....until he has found some help.
.
.
.
One day, it was a cloudy day, (YN)'s home has been built with lots of defensive, and also having bigger and harder walls as well, and also leaving the huge pile of dead corpse bodies of soldiers and Lilly's outside the walls, yet placing a sign on top, a warning sign. Suddenly, a group of survivors appear out of the woods, and seem to be a lot, and one of them, walking up front seems to be a leader, his name is Simon, alongside with three other that also lead the group: Gavin, Dwight, and Regina.

Simon: Oh Lilly!!! I know you can hear me in there, and your soldiers! I already told you, that I, and my group here will return for payback! You and your soldiers killed some of our group, only cause we didn't give you enough supplies during our agreement. Well, I call that bullshit! Not only did you kill some of mines, but you also stole all of our supplies as well, you conniving bitch! so we've come here to do the same to yours! So, how about we settle this out evenly, huh?!

There was no response, yet Simon and his group don't know that Lilly and her rollers are dead, and yet standing aside of the pile of dead corpses...

Simon: Hehe, playing the quiet game huh? Well guess what! We're gonna break inside with force, like it or not, you had it coming! So prepare-

Suddenly, a loud gunshot was heard from the inside behind the walls as Simon and his group were startled and to pull their hand guns out to prepare to shoot for anything....
.
.
.
Then suddenly, Simona and his group, heard whistling..

After hearing it...they all felt...unsettled, yet confuse at the same time...

Regina: That's...Not Lilly...

Dwight: ...Something ain't right here.

Gavin: Look! Up there.

The all look up at, and there, up on the walls, they see (YN), who he is now 26 years old, having his hair slicked back, low fade, goatee, still having his tattoo on his left arm, holding a gun on his left hand...and on his right hand, he's holding his bat, as he gave it a new look now, having sharp barbed wires around the top. He looks down and notice Simon and the group...

(YN): Well, Well...looks like I got me some visitors!

Simon: ....

(YN): Howdy everybody! Nice day isn't?

Dwight: ....

Gavin: ...

Simon: ......

(YN): Heh, the faces of yall are confusing  as shit. I get it...but, before y'all say anything dumb or do something dumb, let me tell you all fine assholes, of who the hell you all are about to deal with: ...I have a prosthetic, a nice good looking goatee, a nice haircut, I have a barbed wire bat, and my balls are as steal as the Terminators. And what that means, is that no matter what the threat is, or how dangerous it is or it can do, I ain't scared of shit. And you all best believe that I ain't scared of each and everyone one of you dick sucking motherfuckers. Now, with that said, yall can give me one good damn reason why I should not lay the waste on your sorry asses here and now, or...be the dumbasses yall are and try attacking me.