Chp.2 The Party

-AUTHOR's POV-

And so, the birthday party for (YN) has begun...
.
.
(YN), Clementine, Lucille, AJ, and all of their friends having a good time eating together and having great conversations, talking about great memories from the past, bless the one friend they have lost, and cherish those memories and keep them remembered forever. The continued the party, Louis began making jokes as the rest laughed and enjoy the comedy of Louis. Ruby tell a funny story about how Aasim tried asking her out, and how he failed successfully. Violet tells a funny, yet sweet story about how she met Tenn and Sophie, yet doesn't wanna mention Minnie, if you guys know, you know. Yet, all of them began telling each others stories, especially Clem and (YN)'s, of how both they met when all this happened, and who took cared of them, they knew their story, but not fully, as they tell them some other friends they met along, like Kenny, Katjaa, Duck, Omid, Christa, Luke, Javier, Tripp, Eleanor, and them now. Lucille and AJ were both surprised to hear their stories of how far they went together, helping each other out, looking out for each other, and yet struggling at the same time, but managed at the end.
.
.
.
After that, they finished up eating as it was now time to open the presents Clem, AJ, and Lucille gave for them...

Ruby: Okay, who wants to go first?

Lucille: Oh! Me Me!

Clementine: Alright hon, go on.

Lucille: Yes!

(YN): Well <mija>, what cool present you got for your old man?

Lucille: I got you something sharp! Careful now.

(YN): Oh? Something sharp?

(YN) opens the box and sees a Bowie knife in a scabbard...and in the scabbard has her name carved...and covered in flowers too...

(YN): Oh wooow! A knife.

Lucille: It's a Bowie knife! Do you like it?

(YN): I love it sweetie, thank you.

(YN) gave Lucille a hug and a kiss on the cheek...

AJ: Okay, my turn.

(YN): Heh, alright bud, let's see here.

AJ hands (YN) his present, opens and to see another weapon, this time a gun...

(YN): Ah, a gun, I could use one right about now.

AJ: Oh. It's not just any gun. It's a M1911.

(YN): Oh wow, looks like you've been working on your vocabulary perfectly.

AJ: Oh shut up.

They all laughed as (YN) hugs AJ and gives him a noogie...

(YN): I like it AJ, thanks, kinda rare you have a gun like this too.

AJ: You're welcome, glad you like it.

And finally, it was Clem's turn, as her present was bigger than both AJ's and Lucille...

(YN): Alright, what you got me babe?