Chp.4

-AUTHOR's POV-

-3 MONTHS LATER-

Months has passed now, the walkers kept growing more and more around the world, nothing can be stop to end it. But, people in the world will do the absolute best to what it takes to survive.
.
.
One Afternoon, at the school, outside we see AJ and Tennessee playing catch with Rosie...

Tenn: Fetch girl!

Tenn tosses the ball as goes after it, grabs it by her mouth and to go back and gives it to AJ...

AJ: Thanks Rosie...

Rosie: *Bark*

AJ tosses the ball for Rosie to go fetch, while she does, Tenn says...

Tenn: ...Hey, AJ.

AJ: ...Yea?

Tenn: ...How you holding up?

AJ: I'm...okay...worried, that's all.

Tenn: I get you, I'm worried too, all of us are. Especially Clementine and (YN) too.

AJ: Yeah, most definitely...I hope Lucille gets better.

Tenn: Don't worry, Ruby is doing her very best to treat her with some medicine. It'll cure Lucille quicker.

AJ: I hope.

.
.
.
Meanwhile, inside the school building, at the hallway, we see Louis, Violet and the rest sitting down waiting and worried. Inside (YN) and Clementine's room, they were both sitting down together, holding hands, Ruby was there too, as she was checking a thermometer that she put on Lucille, who she happens to be very sick...

Ruby: Oh no.

Clementine: What is it??

Ruby: ...Her temperature rose up by 2, 98.

Clementine: Oh, god.

(YN): Jesus.

(YN) stood up unbothered and bit frustrated to hear as he started pacing around, Clem stood up as well and to go calm (YN)...

Clementine: I know babe.

(YN): It's already almost 2 weeks passing, and the flu is getting worse.

Lucille began to grunt, as the fever was bothering her as (YN) and Clem walks up to her bed and checks on her...

Lucille: M-Mommy...daddy...I hate this, make it go away.

(YN): I know <amor>, it's annoying, but it'll ago away soon, I promise you that.

Lucille: you said that two times already...

(YN): .....

Clementine: Honey, a fever isn't easy to leave, it takes time, and needs good medicine to make it go away.

Lucille: Do..we have good medicine??

Clem, (YN) and Ruby look at each other...(YN) response...