𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓷

Author's Note ::
Heyy guys just a short one today I'm really tired but I hope you enjoy <3
Btw you're dating Matt in this one !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You took a step back as you looked at the wall in front of you, sighing as you saw that the 4 hour work you had just put in only equated to one lousy first layer.

Shaking your head slightly, you made your way into the other room to go rest for a bit, where you found Nick and Chris sat on the couch.

"Hey y/n, wanna watch TV with us?" Nick smiled.
"Yeah sure just one second" you went back into yours and Matt's room that you had been decorating and tidied up some of the brushes that were left scattered around.

"Where's Matt by the way?" You asked the boys as you settled into the couch, feeling happy to finally get some rest.
"He's out grocery shopping" Chris replied.

After about an hour or so, you returned to the bedroom, picking up your supplies.
Luckily for you, this was as boring as it could get so that was the perfect excuse for you to play your music from your headphones.

That was why you didn't notice someone come up behind you until they lifted one of the headphones ear with their hand, placing a kiss on your neck just below where the object was just resting.

"Hey gorgeous" he mumbled, holding you tightly, his chest against your back.
You leaned into his touch, instantly relaxing you.
"Hi" you smiled as you continued painting until he took it out of your hand.
"Come on, take a break, you've been doing this since before I left" he looked at you softly.

"Ok, just let me finish this bit"
"Okay love" he placed a quick kiss on your cheek before leaving the room.

You finally finished the section you had been working on and you grabbed a blanket, placing it in the middle of the empty room and peacefully laid there, soaking in the stillness.

"Guess what I've got" Matt said, walking into the room with two bowls, smiling.
"Pasta" your heart melted as you saw him place down a bowl of your favourite type of pasta in front of you before joining you on the floor.

"You really just cooked that from scratch for me?" You asked as you collected some bits of pasta onto your fork.

"Of course I did sweetheart, I felt bad for leaving you to handle this on your own all day"
You gave him a kiss on the lips before continuing to eat, talking about whatever came to your minds.

~~~~~~~~~
The next day
~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god my arm aches" you whine.
"Hush you goof" the boy next to you scoffs as he continues painting his side of the wall.
"Excuse me?" You turned to him a playful, shocked expression on your face.
"What are you gonna do about it?" He replied sassily.

You laugh as you smear paint on his nose.
"Oh so that's how it's going to be then?" He looked up at you, laughing and giving you a look that made you already know you were about to regret your actions.

And you couldn't have been proved more right as he started chasing you around with his paint brush.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note ::

I have no clue where this idea came from- like at all I've had it all day though??
Anyways, I hope you liked it, any requests in the comments please, have a nice day/ night, byeeee I love you all <3