𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝔂

Authors Note ::
I got the inspiration for this from Treehouse by Alex G, I recommend listening to him he's one of my favourite artists 🤍🎧
Also for the record, you live with the triplets and you date Matt, enjoyy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've just had the worst day of work ever.

You couldn't wait to get home and just be alone, but then again you live with three boys, you sighed knowing that you're probably not going to get the peace and quiet that you needed.
Your social battery was completely dead and you didn't know if you could even hold a conversation at the minute.

You felt bad though. You loved the triplets and didn't want to ignore them.
You chewed your nails as you parked, worried that whatever was to come would make things worse.

To your luck, the triplets were out filming and you had some time to yourself, you took a nice, relaxing bath and you were now laid in bed crying. But it was a healthy cry, you needed to get it out of your system, with music blasting through your AirPods so loud you didn't hear the boys arrive home.

They all started coming up to your room.
Shit.
You wiped your eyes and dived under your sheets, fake sleeping.
"y/n, come on we're not dumb." Chris states.
"Uh huh" Nick replies sarcastically, looking him up and down.

The two engage in their usual sibling bickering as Matt walked through the door.
"Hey"
"Hi" you mumbled from under the sheets.
You knew what you needed. Matt. Just Matt.
Some alone time with him would fix everything.

"Guys could you leave please?" You slightly looked up when you heard their footsteps receding, "wait, Matt" he turned around and smiled at you, his face filled with sympathy when he saw your red, puffy eyes.
"You can stay"He walked over to you with an unreadable expression on his face, he got really close until he wrapped his arms around you and positioned your head in his chest.
"What's wrong, love?"

You started telling him about your coworkers and all your meetings, any slight inconveniences, and worst of all your cramps.

Matt started to leave the room, but not before giving you a short kiss on the cheek "Oh I'm sorry, one second"
You just nodded at him, had you overwhelmed him? Is he ok? Should you risk Nick and Chris seeing the state you were in to go find out, you felt like you couldn't lift your legs anyway, you were 𝘴𝘰 tired.

Just as you about to haul your body off of the mattress, Matt returned, with your favourite blanket, hoodie of his, drink and snack.

You nearly started tearing up.
You quickly pulled the hoodie over your head, delighted when your senses were filled with a scent that was just so 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵. You inhaled deeply and felt a wave of warm comfort flood your body.
"Thank you" you said smiling up at him, to see he had the remote in his hand flicking through movies, "what you doing Bernard?"

Your comfort movie.

You were dreaming. You must've been. How was he like this? Who had sent this angel down to you?
You didn't have time to question anything as you instinctively grabbed him and gave him an appreciative, loving kiss.

Matt picked you up, "come on, let me take care of you" he placed you down on the bed and joined you moments after, tucking you into your favourite blanket.
"You know what would be amazing?" You said to him, smirking, already knowing what you were going to say, he pulls you closer, letting your arm flop onto his waist, his in between your back and the bed, legs intertwined, your head on his shoulder.

He was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note ::

I'm so boreddd so I thought I should write idk let me know what you think, hope you enjoyed, requests in the comments, byeeee love you all <3