𝓒𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝔂 (2)

Authors Note ::
The clingy one but this time it's you not Matt, enjoy, love you <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~

___________
Time - Morning
___________

You woke up feeling strange, you hadn't open your eyes yet but you felt something was wrong, a sort of coldness, kind of. And that's when you realised. Where was Matt? Usually you'd wake up to the feeling of him holding you, you holding him or something like your arms slightly touching, but there was nothing, maybe he had just went to the bathroom?

You open your eyes and look around groggily and you find the boy sat up against the headboard, on his phone. You were worried you had done something wrong as he always did something when he woke up first, if that was a pulling you closer or wrapping the blanket around you more or giving you a small kiss to wake you up.

"Good Morning" he smiled at you, you sighed with relief, even though it was only for ten seconds you were so scared you had upset him but now believing you hadn't by his warm greeting, you could comfortably throw yourself on him, arms going around his neck and your face buried in his chest, pretty much on top of him.
"Morning" you replied smiling against his chest.

_______
Time skip
_______

As the day went on, Matt had to leave for something to do with merch with Nick and Chris while  you went grocery shopping, being alone with your thoughts couldn't stop you from letting your mind go back to the morning, was it because you hadn't managed to spend that much time together recently? You felt guilty as you started to think that your job could be getting you away from your favourite person and you hoped that it wouldn't affect you.

When you got home, you unpacked the groceries and watched a movie and when you heard car doors slam in the garage, you practically flew out of your seat, eager to make up for lost time that could've been spent with Matt.

You got there so fast that you nearly got hit by the door as Chris swung it open.
"Hey y/n" he said as you sped walked past him, giving a nod in reply which earnt a stare from both Nick and Chris as you engulfed  Matt in a big hug.
"Hey, you ok?" He said, stroking your hair, you just gave him a smile, which he slightly returned but he was as confused as his brothers.

_______
Time skip
_______

You were watching a movie with everyone in the living room but Nick was sat in between you and Matt, creating a barrier that you felt desperate to get past but Matt was on the end  of the couch so you couldn't sit on the other side of him.

After what felt like decades, Nick briefly got up from his spot to get something from his bedroom and in an instant, you were by Matt's side, throwing your blanket over you both so you could share it.
He embraced you warmly and you found yourself almost falling asleep, his hand moving up and down your back, circling little patterns with the pads of his fingers and the other wrapped around your waist, moving from time to time to your hair.

Eventually you fell asleep, you didn't mind, the movie was boring and you couldn't concentrate on it anyways when Matt's holding you during it, looking down at you every now and again lovingly, sometimes even giving you a kiss on your forehead or the corner of your mouth.

You wake up confused as to where you were, you were back in bed, again with no feeling of Matt with you.
You rolled over to the side he was laying on and grabbed for his free hand, the other one holding onto the covers. You weren't sure if he was asleep or not until he started to stroke the back of your hand with his thumb and turned so he was facing you.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" He said, looking to make eye contact, "you've been practically latching onto me all day, but I'm not complaining I just want to know if you're ok"
you swallowed.
"I am ok don't worry, I just got worried you were upset with me and I started overthinking a bit, sorry"
He reached his other hand up to your face, slowly caressing your cheek before giving you a soft kiss, "Don't be sorry, and don't worry I'm not upset with you at all" He smiled which you couldn't help to as well as you pulled him in for another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note ::

Thank you all so much for the support, my first part's gotten 233 reads already, I love you all so much, as always, please give any rrequests in the comments, byeee, have a nice day/night <3