𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻

Author's Note ::

This one sounds creepy at first but trust the process 😭, you're in high school in this one, single too, enjoy !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So who do you think it is then?" Your best friend, Isabella asked as she slammed her locker shut, looking down at the note in your hands.

-
Dear y/n,

I really like you but I'm too scared to say anything in real life I hope it's not creepy but you look beautiful today

Your secret admirer
-
"I honestly have no clue" you awkwardly laughed as you inspected the piece of paper, the handwriting strangely familiar in a way you couldn't put your finger on.

"I think it's quite cute" your other friend, Leah, chimed in, "unless it's one of the creeps" you all laughed, she was right after all, there were some... odd characters at your school and you hoped it wasn't one of them that had caught feelings for you.

During lunch, you and your friends thought of all the boys with girlfriends, all the people that talk to you in class, out of it, everything.
You didn't have a specific conclusion yet but you had managed to cut out the possibility of at least a hundred.

To be honest, you didn't really like trying to find out, you didn't know if you wanted to and also, you kind of enjoyed the mysterious element of it, as strange as that was.

And that's why you didn't tell anyone when you received another.

-
Dear y/n,

Happy Birthday!
I don't know if you have any celebratory plans but I hope they go well!

Your secret admirer

-
You smiled down at the material in your hands, folding it away into your pocket before grabbing your text books.

"Fav 🙀💜" is calling ::

"Heyy, Nick"

"Hi, you nearly ready?"

"Yeah, I just need to find my purse and  then I'm all good"

"Ok we're only a few minutes away, see you in a sec"

"Byeee"

You quickly found your purse tucked away in a corner, awaiting use.

Nick, Matt and Chris were taking you out to eat for your birthday to your favourite restaurant and you were so excited, especially seeing as you had always had a small crush on Matt and this could be an opportunity to impress him.

Practically the second you were all set to leave, Nick texted you "we're here cmonnnn" and you opened your door to find their minivan in your driveway.

"Happy birthday!" They all said as you got into the car, you said a small "thanks" awkwardly.
You had always hated birthdays really, especially people singing around you whilst a cake is carried to you, it was your idea of  living hell, but obviously you didn't want to be rude so you gave them all an appreciative smile.

You caught Matt's eye in the rear view mirror and you both smiled at each other and in that moment you felt like you were about to faint.

"What are you doing, let's go" Chris said, slightly hitting Matt's arm, oblivious to the interaction you two had just shared.

In the restaurant, you sat next to Nick, with Matt opposite you and Chris next to him
It wasn't the biggest table so yours and Matt's legs kept on touching or brushing past one another and you felt like you needed immediate medical attention everytime.

Eventually, you started getting visibly flustered and you didn't want anyone to catch on so you got up with the excuse of going to the bathroom.

You had managed to find a quiet hallway and stood by the air conditioner and slightly jumped when you heard sudden footsteps.

Matt.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked, a slightly puzzled look on his face, "yeah just um, really warm in there" you nodded as you began to fan your face with your hands.

"By the way" he spoke in a lower tone than before, taking a step closer to you, whilst reaching into his pocket, "did I forget to show you this?" He handed you a bit of folded paper.

-
Dear y/n,

My present for you is my identity

Your secret admirer
-

You read it quickly and as soon as you had, you had already replied, not even thinking of your words, "I'm glad it's you because I've liked you since forever I swear you nerd" your eyes shot up to meet Matt's gaze, which was watching you with a nervous glint in his eye.
However, that seemed to disappear as he reached for your neck and kissed you impulsively.
Even though you were shocked by the sudden movement, you melted into the kiss, even deepening it as you pulled him closer towards you.

You nearly sank into the floor when you heard Chris's voice behind you
"Guys, food's read- AH" he slapped his hand over his mouth.
"I apologise, I mean your second course is ready" he 'corrected' himself and bowed like a butler as you both walked past, Matt smacking him on the head, "dork" you muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note ::

Guyssss lmk what you think, also requests in the comments please, my ideas can't last forever.

But anywayssss I hope you enjoyed, have a nice day/ night, I love you all byeee <3