𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓓𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮

It was about 2 am and you just couldn't sleep.
You had so much energy after you had been filming a video with the triplets in the car, laughing and exposing eachother with cruel jokes.

You turned in your bed and tapped Matt,
"Matttt" he groans in reply, rubbing his eyes.
He turns to look at you sat up, legs crossed facing him, "what's wrong, are you ok?"
"Yeah but I'm bored" Matt looked at you for a second and you thought he was just going to go back to sleep but he lifts himself up, "come on" he throws you your favourite hoodie of his and your sweats, you thanked him by giving him a quick kiss on the cheek as you walked into the bathroom to get changed.

A couple minutes had went by and you were just washing your face, "can I come in?" You replied with a yeah and in an instant he was behind you, locking his arms around your waist as you dried your face, "you ready?"
"I need to put some makeup on first"
"What nooo, absolutely not, you look beautiful with or without makeup my love and nobody's going to see you anyways, we're just going for a drive" you blushed at his statement and after a short while you were convinced not to.

You headed out the door hand in hand.

His hand rested on your thigh as you drove around, calm conversation filling the car.
"Do you want to get something to eat?" And after you said that, he was straight en route to McDonald's.

You had now parked up at a nearby park and was unpacking your food whilst Matt was grabbing something in the trunk.
"Wait" he said and you put the things down, "come back here" he said, now sat in the back, with a blanket spread across the seats and another one placed on top, folded, awaiting use.

You smiled at him as you clambered into the back seat with him, you didn't want to be too close as you were eating so you just sat normally but your legs were in his lap underneath the blanket.

Once you had both done, he scooped you up and you laid across the seats with him, cuddled up as you looked at the starry sky through the sunroof.

You looked at the boy, who was fixated on a really dim lit star, wondering if it would disappear from his view.

Whilst he was in his own little world you took your time to admire him, his soft, floppy hair that you could mess about and play with all day, his blue eyes that you could look into all day, if you didn't get so flustered by eye contact with him that is, his whole face really, his style, his personality. You just loved him so much and you would never be afraid to show it.

"You like what you see?" He says smirking, your cheeks turned into a deep shade of red which he luckily couldn't see as it was only just light enough to be able to make him out.
"And what if I did?" You replied, the same smirk on your lips, until they were connected with Matt's.

For a while, you continued the kiss until you realised that it was 3:30 and probably time to go home.

You fought to stay awake in the car, and you must've dozed off when you got home because the next thing you know, you're awake in yours and Matt's bed the next morning with him laid behind you, spooning you.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note ::

If this isn't good then let's blame the fact that it's 2 am but I hope you enjoyed anyways, please put any requests in the comments and have a nice day/ night, I love you all 🤍 !!