𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂

___________
Time ~ Evening
___________

Today you and the triplets were going to Madison Beer's party, you were slightly nervous because parties weren't really your scene and you always felt uncomfortable in settings like that, Matt also struggled with those emotions sometimes but seeing as the host was someone you were all very fond of, you decided to go.

You were currently finishing off your makeup in Matt's bathroom mirror, applying your lipstick to your glossy, plump lips. As you did this, Matt walked into the room and you were both taken aback by each other's appearance, Matt was wearing a white button up top with the top 2 buttons left undone which fell onto his chest in a flattering manner and his sleeves rolled up to just under his elbows, showing off the tattoos that littered his arm whilst he was admiring you in your dress, which was silky, maroon and stopped just above your knee.

After you snapped out of your daze, you returned to packing away your makeup into your bag and you felt a pair of arms snake around your waist slowly.
"Hey" he said, settling his head on your shoulder for a second before giving your neck a soft kiss which made it difficult to breathe.
"Hi" you managed to muster "you look handsome"
"You look beautiful" he looked at you through the mirror and slightly smirked at how flustered you were at his comment.
"You know how much I love that dress" he continued, "Are you wearing it for me?"
"Mhm" was all you could manage at the minute, so instead of a proper reply you turned to give him a kiss on the lips. It was quick but you could feel the butterflies rampaging in your stomach as he pulled you in closer to deepen the kiss but you had to pull back. He looked back at you, a dramatic, offended look on his face.
"Sorry but we're gonna be late" you said teasingly with a small smirk because of how you had left the boy speechless stood in the bathroom.

Whilst you were in the minivan, Matt's hand rested on your thigh for the whole journey, giving you a small reassuring squeeze as he parked the car, noticing the anxious energy radiating off of you as you could already hear the noise from inside and to make it worse, you didn't know at least half of the people in there.

As soon as you got out, Matt's hand slipped into yours, and he offered you a small smile which you sent back.
"You ready?" He had a concerned tone in his voice as he looked over at you
"Yeah, you?"
"Oh my god come on, we're entering a party not a portal to another dimension" Chris said as he shoved past the two of you. You took a deep breath and you and Matt walked in.

You were surprised on how many people noticed your arrival, Madison came practically running at the door and her exciting, fun energy made you feel a bit more comfortable and many others greeted you as you walked past, or even came up to talk to you.

Matt was currently talking to some guys from high school and you started to zone out a bit.
"Yeah so this is my girlfriend, y/n" he said to them, which made you finally come back to reality after what felt like years. You continued to talk to those people but you started to trip up on your words, feeling the pressure of them all looking at you whilst you were trying to engage in the unbearable small talk and you thought they were judging you right now, thinking you're some weirdo on a sympathy date, the loud music blaring in your ears so everyone around you was shouting, everything around you was getting too much.
"Hey, you ok?" Matt said closer to your ear so only you could hear.
"Sorry could we just have a minute?" he excused you guys.

You walked to the kitchen with him, he was holding you closely so you wouldn't get lost in the lively crowd. You took a bottle of water from the fridge and slowly sipped it.
"Are you alright, y/n?" He said, rubbing his hand up and down your arm in a comforting manner.
"Yeah I'm fine sorry it was all just getting a bit too much"
Matt gave you a small sympathetic smile, and a sweet kiss on the cheek.
"As long as you're ok" and just like that you had calmed down again, Matt always managed to cheer you up somehow.

"Thanks" you smiled as you took his hand and began walking.
"Where are we going?" He laughed.
"Hmm you'll find out" you laughed with him as you worked your way around the house to the area where everyone was dancing.

"y/n, absolutely not." Matt said firmly, neither of you were much dancers, except from when you're home alone, dancing and messing around in the kitchen as you cook together.
"Come on, step out of your comfort zone, live a little" you were trying your best to persuade him.

And, it must've worked, cos you spent the next half hour or so dancing together and laughing at how bad you both were but that didn't matter, somehow Matt had made a stressful event that you were dreading into laughs and ridiculous dancing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note::

Heyy I hoped you like this one, comment what you want to read next, I'm taking any requests except for weird stuff and thanks for reading, have a great day/night !!
Also thank you for 26 reads on my first part I know it might not seem like a lot but I'm so grateful! <3