Hotter than fire

The door to the bathroom creaked open revealing Aria in a pink bathroom robe, a white towel wrapped loosely around her wet sticky hair in a pair of white flip flops.

"HOLY MOTHER MARY!!!" Shouted the frightened girl on top pf her lungs seeing someone seated on a spinning chair right in front of the bathroom door with a sneer on.

"Christ" she shouted again nearly slipping away due to shock not before she held the doorknob and frame supporting herself with it.

"What...what... the heck is... is that for Cindy?"

Aria questioned her angrily nearly exploding at the same time throwing her daggers. If looks could kill I swear Cindy would have been six feet away from Planet Earth.

Cindy crosses her left leg over the right, lollipop in mouth, a brow up smirking at the angry Aria. Noticing that Aria, the scaredy cat had calmed down she smiled victoriously pulling the toffee put with a "mma".

"I saw you" she stated getting up slowly to face her properly. "What?" She mumbled trying to keep her cool though she was crashing apart from the inside.

Aria wished it wasn't what she was thinking. As soon as those words left the tomboy's lips, yesternight's event flickered through her eyes as her stomach clenched in pain, disgust, fear and despair at the same time a bit of happiness.

What was she thinking? Making out with her best friend's boyfriend? No, she couldn't do that to Mitch, Mitch had been so good to her and is this how she would be repaying her debt to her?

Yes, she couldn't deny the undeniable, she liked Jaxson, so what? So fucking what? There was no way he was going to reciprocate to her feelings. Never! And she was totally aware of that.

He would probably be like 'Oh Aria liked it, every minute of it but it was just a mistake and it wasn't worth anything'.

A mistake, sorry bro but it wasn't a mistake for her and it would never be. She had witnessed one for herself and that was enough warning but she had been too too stupid, way too stupid enough to fall for the same thing twice.

She wasn't going to be one of Jaxson's kiddies this time around, his toys, his bunnies which he toyed mercilessly with. No she would be na exception, Aria promised herself that.

"I saw you and Jaxson yesterday". Cindy stated staring directly at her walking slowly to her. Aria swallowed nothing down her totally dried throat. Her words sunk into her chest that her knees felt weak.

Her once wet face looked dried at once, veins popping out, the water which was dripping down from her skin went dry as though they had also gone into hiding deep within her body.

Aria couldn't help but move a foot back holding tight to the doorknob avoiding the fall she knew would happen. Cindy gave pff a lopsided smile knowing the kid was scared. She followed suit by closing the gap in which she had opened.

She was 60% worried that Cindy had found out and had actually seen them to be precise. What bothered her was that Cindy couldn't keep such a juicy secret, not that she couldn't keep, she just wouldn't shut her mouth on this matter.

She, Cindy wasn't going to shut up instead she was gonna let the whole campus know that Aria had slept with Jaxson, the school's greek god. How humiliating and disgusting.

That was her problem and that was what she feared. If Cindy would just, just shut her mouth it would have been no bother.

"Where's your dear friend Mitch? She has every right to know that this betrayer she had been calling a friend-

"Shut up!!!" Aria shouted covering Cindy's mouth pulling her inside the bathroom kicking the door close. "Get your damn hands off my mouth". Cindy shouted slapping her hands off in a loud "pa".

The images of Aria wrapping these very hands around her enemy's neck angered her to its fullest extent. Wait was he her enemy or....

Not wanting Aria to get a hold of what was happening to her she burst out laughing as a cover up. "Oh dearie" she laughed seeing her sweaty scaredy face.

"You want me to keep it a secret?" Cindy asked with a grin on. The question sounded like there was no way I would fulfill that promise baby and Aria knew it.

"Not like you would".

"Exactly" Cindy snapped her hands in joy. Aria's misery was now her joy and ticket to happiness. "You know me way too well. I must say you deserve an applause". Cindy clapped her hands for her twirling her hips to the rhythm of her claps.

"There's no way this" she stretched her mouth to Aria's face before releasing them . "Is gonna shut up" she added bursting into laughter again seeing how restless she looked.

"Why did you do that?" She asked in her serious voice throwing her killer looks. Truth to be told, she was laughing like a maniac to prevent herself from punching the living daylight out of her. She was pretty annoying though.

But why was she angry? Why was she getting all worked up just because of a one hit sex they had which Aria neither Mitch were his first victims.

Naa, this wasn't her speciality. She did have something called P-R-I-D-E but it looked like it melted off once she stepped foot into Oxford Galaxy. It's not like she had anything to do with him. They weren't dating neither were they friends so where the hell from this sickly feelings.

So why? Just why? This wasn't fair. That wasn't how she used to be. She was a bad big bitch back in Norway who had been to prison three fucking times. Damn, she had set a record in the Ortega family line.

"Please". Aria paused studying her expression only to find the latter lost in her thoughts. What was wrong with her? Was she not the same Cindy who made a fuss about it or wax this someone else she was dealing with? What weird mood swings she got.

"Did I just hear someone say please?" Cindy asked shooting a brow up with a cocky grin which Aria stared weirdly at her. She was dealing with a real mad woman. "Yes I did say-

"Ariaaaaa" Mitch calls sounded through the hallway. By voice you could tell she was getting near to their room. Aria's eyes popped open nearly popping out of her eye sockets. "Please Cindy please" she held the moving Cindy's hands stopping her with fresh tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Ariaaaa" the door flew open as Mitch entered inside calling her name. "Pl...please.... Please Cindy please.....please let it.... Please don't tell her..... I beg you".

Cindy gritted her teeth in anger seeing how she was acting all apologetically. If she was that sorry she shouldn't have gone for it in the first place. "You're really shameless Aria, way too stupid and shameless".

The retreating footsteps of Mitch made Cindy pull Aria out of there alongside herself with a "we're here". Mitch turned to face them seeing Aria's crying red face and Cindy's angry face. "You bitch. What did you do to her?" She yelled marching towards them.

Mitch nearing them, Cindy threw Aria to her with a "have your bag full of lies".
Mitch scrutinized Aria bombarding her with questions increasing her tears.

"I have some juicy news for you my dear Mitch".