Breakup stings

Inside Mrs Booman's office sat a black  haired boy and  a short brunette woman in a simple blue dress over a salwar kameez dress again.

The boy wore a white long sleeve shirt with black pants and black shiny polished shoes.  The woman spoke with the principal of Oxford Galaxy, a private university which belonged to Mrs Madonna Booman, whiles the boy just sat fiddling with his fingers.

"Okay then that would be all" said Mrs Booman rising to her feet to greet the woman and her cute son. "By any chance can he start class now?"

A weird smile forms on Mrs Booman face as she starred weirdly at her just as her lips did. Seriously Mrs Randolph, that kid looks tired and needs rest. What kind of degree does she want from her son?

"Sure of course". I mean what else could she have said. "He can start whenever". She flashes them a smile which was practically directed to her son.

Outside the office, Mrs Randolph held  her son's stretched hand with a "a quick prayer Ajax". The boy we just knew was Ajax scoffed inwardly in annoyance closing his eyes which his mom prayed a short prayer.

"Oh our heavenly Father we thank you for bringing us safely to Oxford Galaxy. I ask for knowledge and understanding for my dear son Ajax. May he walk in your footsteps and listen to your words and may he keep away from bad thoughts and friends who want nothing but his downfall. In your heavenly name I pray, Amen!"

"Amen" responded Ajax who kissed his mom's forehead. "Avoid coupling with ladies such as that one over there". Ajax turns to the direction of his mom's head only to see a black headed busily pegging a boy on the lips multiple times beside the fountain.

Ajax nodded in agreement with his mom. "I don't want you to be late. Drop your stuffs at the hostel and head for class. And hey, I placed a bible in your bag".

Ajax flashes her a smile walking away hiding behind a wall. Seconds later, he pops his head out, realizing his mom was long gone, he stretches his hand to pick up his bag which fell while trying to hide.

He opens the bag with a sneer taking his long sleeves off replacing it with a colored round neck Celine shirt. He ripped the shoes off his foot wearing a white pair of sneakers spraying his hair blackish blue coming out walking with a swag.

Cindy, Nadia, Toni, Kerry and Yazzy cat walked on the streets of Oxford Galaxy heading outside. Well, except for the lady herself who sorta pigeon walked cause pigeons don't walk very nice and don't care either about they walk so did Cindy.

A curly black headed boy dribbled a ball passing them when the ball slips out of his hand nearly making him crash into Cindy. The ball rolls to Cindy which she stops it by putting her leg on it. 

"Um sorry" he made to pick the ball when Cindy did so faster than him twirling it on her index finger. "Not so fast dude".

"As you can see there are-

Cindy narrows her eyes starting at him as though she kind of knows him. "Who are you?" The boy gave a small smile. "I hope Jaxson's doing okay".

"Ohhhh". Cindy ohhed once realization seemed to struck her. "My honey". The guy'a ears became crimson red from embarrassment. " I'm Kyle by the way. Nice to meet you all".

"Nice to meet you too" answered Kerry who smiled a bit. "Copy that" she turns to face her friends. "You heard him right, he says he's Kyle and that nice to meet you all. Goodbye Kyle".

Cindy rips Kerry's spectacles off her face wearing it walking away when her voice made her stop. "Hey, they're not for free. Every second costs a dollar". Cindy walked back to her fixing it back with a "have it back. Am broke".

Kerry chuckled hearing her. "You can have it, it's just a-

"I knew it was. Thanks" she blew her a flying kiss walking away which Nadia burst out laughing seeing Toni's facial expression.

"The ride seems boring". Toni stated out the obvious. "Yeah it does but doesn't look so to-

"CHRIST!!!!"

Shouted Yazzy who made Cindy also shout out "arrrrrr" looking at her annoyingly before calming down. "Yazzzzyyyyy. What was that for?"

"What the hell are you watching. It's christ!" She rubs her sleeveless hand as though she was cold. "Are you okay ma'am?"

"I guess I am" she smiled politely to the cab driver to show him she was. "What is that head splitting, head opening zombies?" Yazzy whisper-yelled making Cindy chuckle.

"It's called Parasyte The Grey".

"Did you say zombies?"

"Yeah why?"

"I love zombie movies". Nadia turned sharply to face her friend nagging her. "I thought you hated zom-

"Shut up Nadiaaa".

Nadia laughed joining the twins to listen to 'Texas Hold 'Em" by Beyoncé.

Jaxson and Mitch sat at the school's cafeteria but at a different place eating chicken roulade with red wine.

Jaxson's fork danced in his plate with nothing touching his mouth yet. Mitch took notice of that but decided not to ask knowing better than that.

"Be honest to me Mitch".  Jaxson lifted his head from his plate staring at his girlfriend who sat down sipping her wine as innocent as she was. At least to him.

"Did you do it?" Mitch swallowed down her ball of meat slowly dropping her cutlery's. "No I didn't". The lie came out so smoothly cause that was her specialty. Lie to save her relationship.

"It's better yo join the acting world than to waste your talent here lying to me".

"I'm not lying Jaxson.  I seriously didn't do it".

"I said to be honest Mitch. I won't kill you".

His voice was more thicker than first and Mitch sensed he was getting angry which won't do her any good.

"Do you believe her more than me? Me or her, which one is it?"

The question seemed to have caught him a bit off guard. Who did he believe? Mitch his die hard girlfriend or Cindy the crazy tomboy. Why did it sound like he was defending her?

"I see you believe her more than me. What if I said I did it, would you break-

"And what's your reason for that?"

Mitch clenches her fist on the table hardening her jaw. "Cause I hate her. Does that answer your question? I really hate that bitch".

"Watch it"! Naa not that good honestly. "She's not a bitch". Now it was Mitch's turn to be angry.

"Oh really I thought you called her that first. Wait, why are you gettin' all worked up. So you love her? Do you now love that Cinderella Barbie girl?"

That sounded more like a statement and Jaxson's little buddy screamed out a yes, yes.

"Do you...

Her eyes suddenly became glassy as  all the courage wiped away.

"Do you.. do you not love...love me any...anymore?"

Jaxson slowly rises up pushing his chair backwards with an "enjoy your lunch Mitch Gonzalez".

"Is this....this how we break up? Is...is this how....how we say good...good byes? Jaxson I ...I love you please..please don't break....break up with me. My hatred towards that....that kid can't be helped so-

"Then so be it".

The banging of the door made Mitch scream out throwing all the glasses and food away screaming muttering out a "that darned Cindy".