Unknown Annie

Ajax stepped out of the elevator coming face to face with with a brown headed girl smiling from ear to ear as though BTS just asked for a collaboration with her. The girl stood like she was waiting for him.

Her lips were stretched into a thin sly smirk staring at him resting sideways on the wall near the elevator. "Hi Shiny Shoes".

Ajax stared at her confusingly staring down at his shoes eyes screaming out "how do you know me and how the hell did you know I wore shiny shoes".

"Shiny shoes" he repeats making the latter raise her brow in response. "I saw you and blessed mama praying but hey" she stretches the "hey" moving four steps back releasing her arms she had caged back.

"This kid run off dying his hair blue, changing his outfit. C'mon dude I loved those Shiny Shoes".

Ajax nodded slowly hearing her out, so someone did see him after all. "Don't call me shiny shoes. It's annoying".

"Buh I don' know your name, what do you expect me to call you".

"Ajax" he hesitated getting out of the elevator. "Ajax Randolph" he added making her smile, a genuine smile. "Don't worry, blessed mama won't hear about this, ASS".

"ASS?"

"Ajax Shiny Shoes. It's cute isn't it. Am Abigail, call me Abby".

The door to Zena Chen's Hair Salon pushed open as four girls entered inside lead by Cindy herself. A lady in a sassy green colored fitting dress approached them, hair in a bun with a bright polite smile.

"Welcome to Zena Chen's Hair Salon. How may we help you?"

"I need a hair wash" said Cindy.

"I think I wanna dye my hair blue". Nadia turned sharply to face Toni.

"I thought you said no dyes for a semester".

"Sorry darling buh I'm already here".

"I kinda have a strong desire for big braids".

They all turned to face Yazzy who shrugged back. "Lovely. Why don't we all braid?" Suggested the other twin. "That would be-

"Naa. Count me out"

"Why? " Asked Toni to Cindy's question.

"Cause am broke".

"Broke" Kerry laughed hearing her. "You're stuffed, I can tell".

"Yeah I might be stuffed but am broke, mind you am classy broke, not all that broke but broke in a classy fashionable way".

"C'mon Cindy. This would be fun. We could make a dramatic appearance in class tomorrow". Yazzy held her arm with her cutest pout ever.

"Don't be like that Yazzy"she poked her cheeks. "Don't give me that pout".

"Why don't you wanna join?"Asked Nadia.

"Why because am budgeting okay, saving".

"For what?"

"I need to attend a concert in 2025. BTS comeback concert okay. Does that answer your question? Can we start?"

"Sure" the lady said leading the way.

Cindy sat down getting her hair washed as the others got their braids on. They seemed to be having so much fun at the salon chatting, laughing and singing all along.

Sound track [ Training Season by Dua Lipa].

Jaxson's hands were stuffed in his pants pockets as he walked back to his room after his breakup with Mitch when he saw his sister following a blue headed smiling and laughing all along.

He narrows his eyes trying to make out the person. He hummed staring at the duo heading towards the cafeteria. "You better be good to her" he said to himself before continuing his journey.

"Jaxson D. B. Peres" he heard a masculine voice call out to him. He stops abruptly without turning to face the voice. "How do you know my full name?"

He questions the voice which turned out to be Bruno walking to him. "I think I asked a question". He hardened his jaw just by the sight of him. "That's not important D. B".

"How do you know me idiot?" Bruno scoffs with a dampened smile nearly resting his hand on his shoulder when he moved backwards with a hard glare making Bruno drop his hands with a smirk.

"Chill dude, I come in peace. Just have a strict warning to make" the smirk washed away once those words left his mouth. "I heard you were tormenting my girl".

Jaxson raised a brow up titling his head to the left slightly. "Tormenting your girl" he repeats in a questioningly manner. "Cinderella".

"Ohh" he says once realization struck him. "Me, tormenting Cinderella. That's bullshit" said Jaxson who eyed Bruno. If there was something he wanted to do right now, it would be killing Bruno Zalensky.

"Bull or not bull stay away from her cause she's my baby girl".

"Not like you're dating or something- look I got some real business to do and-

"C'mon Jaxson D. B. Peres".

He cuts him off making Jaxson more angrier. Everyone knew him as Jaxson Peres, no one knew him as Jaxson D. B Peres, not even Mitch. So how in the world did he get to know his full name? Just how?

"How the heck do you know me?" He held him by the collar tightening his grip on him as the latter smiled. "Scared that your little secret would be out".

Jaxson hissed in anger giving him a punch on the cheek causing Bruno to stagger backwards. By now a small group of people gathered around them to watch.

"Are you being this way because of Annie?" Jaxson bites his lower lip hard drawing out blood folding his fist causing his knuckles to turn white as snow.

"How-do-you-know-about-Annie?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"She was a nice girl to be hon-

*Bam*

Jaxson gave him another punch pouncing on him like an enraged lion. Punches kept flying around between the two boys rolling on the floor. What annoyed him the most was that the ass kept on laughing though he was being punched and was also punching Jaxson.

Abby and Ajax were passing by when they saw a large group of people standing near the library. "What's going on there?" Abby asked Ajax who shrugged in response.

"Let's check it out. I love gossiping" she held him by the hand pulling him along. "Shut your goddamn mouth Zalensky". Abby beard her brother's voice making her release Ajax running as fast as she could.

"Jaxson!!" She shouted squeezing herself through the crowd. "Get out of my goddamn way".

"Oh My Goodness Jaxson" she covers her mouth with her hand seeing how her brother looked. "Someone must have mentioned Ann" she whispered to herself.

No she had to stop him before he killed poor Bruno but who mentioned her name, is it Bruno? She asked herself ruffling her hair in exasperation.

"JAXSON!!!!"