First day fight

"What's your name". Why are these twins so nosy.
Not like we we're going to be friends anyways. " Personal information" Yazzy answers her even before I could. Right there kiddo you caught the deal and vibes. She wasn't that annoying after all.

" Personal information" Kerry repeated which I voluntarily said " You heard your Twinkie twin right". Kerry smiled at her with a"I hotta go make some friends see ya"she blew a kiss which I sorta dodged it. "It was nice meeting you" she pauses before adding with a smile" Personal information".

Kerry walked away swaying her hips introducing herself to a cute guy with spectacles.
     "Is this how your sister is" I couldn't help but ask. She saw really living with certain kind of people. Creepy ones to be specific. "Yeah. She's lively than I am".

Someone called her name waving at her which she flashes me a smile with a "I'll be back. Don't get lost". Don't get lost, really do I look like the type to get missing. With no girly stuffs around me I continued my journey.

A passing guy bumped me walking away in anger without even bothering to apologize. You know me, I don't let such nonsense slide. " Hey man" I held the back of his shirt pulling him back. "Watch how you move dude".

I spat into his face turning around to leave when he said some annoying words. "And who the hell are you to tell me to watch where am going b!tch". Dammit. Goddamit he just crossed the forbidden path.

    "And who are you to curse at me?" I shouted louder than he did. He clicks his tongue staring at me. "I'm Jaxson Peres and I have every right to curse at some random rude b!tch. You must be a scholarship student. Your parents didn't train you enough".

I have to control myself cause mom warned me to stay away from trouble at least for today. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" Am not a scholarship student you colossal idiot and lastly leave my parents out of this f** ker".

  I shouted in anger dropping my luggages. A small crowd gathered around us to witness. Such gossipers they are. "I feel sorry for your parents for producing such a scumbag" he had hit the line, hadn't he? I warned him to keep my parents out of this. He sure deserves some warm ups.

*Bam*

I gave him a punch in the nose causing blood to flow out as soon as those words left his lips. "I warned you to keep them out of this". I pulled my luggage's giving him one last kick in the ribs when I heard a-

" Cinderella Barbie Ortega and Jaxon Peres to my office now".

   F**k. She just added petrol to the blazing fire. " It's Cindy" I shouted to no one in particular since the voice came from the PA systems.

👥: Did you hear her name

👥: Did she play as Cinderella and Barbie as well

👥: What a babyish and stupid name

    "Hey!!!!!" I yelled on the girl who said that about me. "You better watch it if you don't wanna end up like that-

   "Cinderella Barbie Ortega"!!!!

"Christ"!! I shouted turning my head looking for the damn camera. I stormed to it once I saw it. "Its Cindy Ortega. F**k Canada"!!

"Miss Ortega you just landed here a few minutes ago and here you are causing trouble" the principal said as I stared at her in shock. Am in college for goodness sake. "Why has he not been asked a single question yet Mrs Booman?" The woman swallows nothing down her throat as she watched him dabbing his nose hissing in anger.

"What is your problem? I swear you're gonna pay for this". I heard him says which made me laugh. "Given the damage it's gonna take a week to heal. I just used a quarter if I had used full imagine what your ugly nose would look like.Completely broken beyond repair".

Jaxson slams his hands on the table banging it rising up in the process. "F**k this b!tch" he shouts which made me push my chair with full force rising up too. "F**k you too". I laughed out loud seeing the damage I did to his nose.

"I did a good job to a useless nose". I fixed on back my killer serious look which I love when my dad gets scared of it . "You idiotic scumbag".

  "MR PERES" the principal shouted.
"Good, this is what I was waiting for" I smiled in victory which he glared at me. "This isn't the end yet Cinderella. I would hunt you down. I swear". I smiled cracking my knuckles. "Be my guest moron".

He was about slapping me when I caught his hand midway to my face. "Wooo great move Mr Reyes" I held his hand twisting it which he yelped in pain. "Miss Ortega let him go".

I slowly let go off him not because I was trying to respect her order or something but it looked to me like something was fishy but I just couldn't seem to point it out.

"Why are you taking sides"? I asked in anger at how she was treating him as though the fault was entirely mine.

"I am not-

"Shut up both of you. Shut your damn mouths and you" he points to me which I crossed my arms under my chest raising my eye brow at him. "I would deal with you". I took off my cap rubbing my hair. " Christ! You've said that a trillion time you know".

"Just a reminder and you" he points to the principal. "Better stop acting like whom you're not and be your goddam self" he spats with mixed emotions walking out slamming the door in a loud"BANG" behind him. "I guess he said some right sh!t after all. Be yourself" I winked at her walking out.

Room 18
"Here comes Cinderella". A girl seated in front of her mirror fixing her face said as I entered the room ignoring everyone there. "Call me that again and I'll break your neck".

"Did you intentionally beat Jaxon up so he would notice you knowing your name would be called up". So stupid as ever.

"Pfft. Childish"

"Not as childish as your name" she snapped turning along with her chair. "Why don't you focus more on painting your face cause no matter how hard you try it would continue to look like a crumpled piece of sand paper" I lied down on my bed to sleep watching her boil in anger.

"In case you're trying on courting Jaxon he's mine and mine alone" she walks out which I ignored her completely lying down to rest. "Doesn't it look like you are rather courting a male. How shameless of you Miss Face Painter" I shouted loudly so she could hear as the others glared at me without saying a word. How would they?