Cold but hot

Cindy and a screaming crying Mitch stood in front of Jaxson's apartment more like a house on its own. Cindy rang the door bell hearing a girly "coming" from inside.

"I see your man is sneaking about. Poor you". The door peeled open as a girl in a bum short and a red tank top cane to view with a toothbrush stuck in her mouth.

"This bitch"she eyes Mitch who gave an eye roll.

"Who's that at the-

Jaxson's mouth flew open as the plate of fluffy raspberry chocolate pancakes hung midway to the dinning table.

"What the-

Cindy places her index finger on Abby's chest pushing her inside gaining access inside forcefully pushing Mitch to him with a "have your property back".

"Did you or did you not know what this little bitch did to me?"

"Cinderella Barbie-

"Its a yes or no question and I already said its Cindy Barb fucking Ortega. How many tines do I need to say this?"

Sensing her anger made him put on a straight face devoid of emotion and smiles. "What  the fuck are you doing here  unannounced? Mitch, you okay?"

She stares at his hands wrapped possessively around the pretending Mitch as though she was sone kind of a fragile object.

"Yes I am" she answers hiccuping. "I don't know what I did to her yet she claims I made custard in her hair" stated a clearly lying Mitch.

Abby scoffed out a "pfftt" walking into the bathroom. Mitch seemed to be annoying everyone except Jaxson of course.

"Cu...custard!" Jaxson couldn't believe his ears that he burst out laughing making her cross her arms under her breast angrily. "Anything funny Jaxson?"

"Why..why would Mitch make custard in your hair and do you have any proof that she did it". Screw proof. She needed no proof, all that matters was that she was the one. I mean who else could do this to her?

"I may not have proof but my instincts tells me this angelic bitch did it. She was the one. It could be both of you given how you bragged day and night that you were gonna make me pay yet I see no progress in the once so serious case".

Jaxson chuckled combing his fingers through his hair. "You want to see me in action".

His Scottish accent was so thick that Cindy felt she could lean against it having a zero percent thought of falling and a hundred of surviving. His accent was thick and pure.

"I'd love to" she also used her Norwegian accent on him as they both eyed each other. The eyeing contest they were putting up seemed to be suffocating Cindy that she felt beads of sweat form on her forehead though the air conditioners were on. It was cold but hot for Cindy.

She needed something to break it off that she shouts out a "I swear it was her". Had she not broken it earlier, the worse and unthinkable might happen this early morning.

"Go rest up Mitch, your head must have suffered a lot. Abby" he eyed his sister. "Please give her some painkillers". Abby laughed out hearing her brother. "So for Mitch you add a 'please'. That's romantic Peres. Help yourself, don't act like you don't know where medic is in this room".

Cindy clenches her fist in anger seeing that little girl stick her tongue out at her. "We share a room you don't worry". She smiled at her facing Jaxson again. "I'd find you the proof you need to show you how great of an actress your girlfriend is".

The banging of his door brought the young adult  to life. He shook his head with a lopsided smile. She looked cute in that dress.

"Kaishhhhh damn it" Cindy yelled throwing her flip flops away yanking the hair brush off her dressing table. "Those darn couple" she vents her anger on the poor brush and her hair which had obviously nothing to do with her anger issues.

Toni noticed that if Cindy should go on like this she'll surely rip a sack full of hair off her scalp. "Easy" she walks to her slowly collecting the brush which for a strange reason Cindy hands it to her.

"Lemme do it" she slides her fingers behind Cindy's neck collecting the hair into her fingers slowly brushing it. Toni's fingers brushed against her skin sending cold shivers down her spine.

Toni wasn't the only victim cause Cindy on the other hand also felt a wave of energy sweeping through her veins. She wasn't gay so what was it that she was feeling? Girl love? Naa, she was emotionally and sexually straight.

Plus there was no way she was going to love Toni. She just couldn't though Toni was pretty, sexy, attractive and so others much enough to her liking she couldn't be gay overnight, could she?

She was straight and she did love someone else, that she couldn't deny.

After Toni was done she stood still admiring the person in the mirror who was lost swimming in her pool of mixed up thoughts and feelings.

"Thanks". Cindy bluntly said rising up to her feet walking to her closet. Cindy unbuttoned her shirt ripping it off her body looking for a dress to wear.

Toni swallowed nothing down her dry  throat just by staring at her back view. Cindy turned to face her bit didn't look at her when she  heard a 'ding' sound from her phone.

She picks it up with a smile reading the text from Kerry. "Damn, I forgot I needed a rewash. 15 minutes are you- seriously" she threw her phone on the bed ransacking through the closet.

Hearing the twist of the door knob made her roll underneath the bed with a "shhh am not here". Nadia entered inside in a jeans crop top and a jacket ,a jeans fitting miniskirt , a jeans cowboy boots, and a jeans small handbag.

"Hey girl" she greets her friend who responded calling out to Cindy. "Its Nadia Cindy come out".

Cindy rolled out putting on her clothes when the door knob twisted. "You're late. I gave 15 minutes". Kerry complained once fully inside.

Cindy wore a black baggy formal wear trousers with a black halter shirt tacking it in wrapping a scarf around her neck which was black in color. She checked herself out and when she wasn't satisfied, she decided to over dress today.

She picked up a black miniskirt wearing it over the trousers adding a black big belt though the skirt had no belt holes. She picked up her heavy black boots finishing it up with a satisfied smile.

"You look so jeans-y, jeans-y for a morning Nadia".

"And you look too black for a bright morning. By the way where to?"

"You'd know tag along".