Worst idea ever

Cindy stared at the class she just exited with a satisfied smile, of course her boyish beautiful smile. Her phone rang in her bag which she ignored it for the first and second time considering it unimportant.

Hearing it ring for the third time gave her a cause to worry. Checking the caller it said "Kiddo" which she scratches the back of her messy now dyed brown hair sliding the green icon with a "hey mom" walking yo a quiet spot.

"Hi honey,how you doing?"

"Good and you? How's your husband?"

"Barbie" she groans. "He's your dad okay now I want you to rearrange your question".

"How's dad doing".

"Good. He's fine. I miss you honey"

"Seriously Maddison it's not even a week yet"

"I know honey plus names Morticia. I can't believe you don't know my name".

So it was Morticia then,I'd try hard to keep it this time around.

"Hold on honey are you in class or what?"
"Yep am in class".

A chuckle came from a short black girl with afro curly black hair who leaned against a wall eyeing her with a white tall girl and with white hair in a tiger print mini skirt and a crocheted crop bareback top which had two strands of ropes which she tied to her back and the other on her neck in a bow-tie. They were both smoking as the white girl said something which they burst out laughing.

"I hear no noise Cindy,you sure you're in class?"

"Yeah the lecturer likes the class quiet and plus he's explaining some key points which I need to listen" she lied through her teeth to her mom.

"Okay then bye. I love you". I hung up the call breathing out.

The black girl wore a fluffy lemon green baggy side parted jeans with it's crop top showing off her bellybutton piercing. The jeans were ripped from the bottom and stopped right beside her ass on both ends. It did have buttons yet she deliberately chose to leave them open, with her unlaced green shoes. Some strands of her hair was dyed either blue,red or green. You wouldn't see without giving it a good look.

They were dressed as though they were being payed for it. Compared to them I looked like I just rolled out from bed and said 'this will do'. I wore a black body swallowing trousers, a big white top, blue black sneakers and a white baseball cap to go. I couldn't afford to adorn my body with these irritating dresses just for an hour or so lectures no way.

"Hey" the white girl peeled herself away from the wall like a sticky glue cat walking to her sticking her cigarette in between her index finger and middle finger. Two feets away from me she smoked in the weed blowing it out.

"So you like Bruno". Were they on this undying topic, Kerry now them. Humph. "Bruno Zelensky" she scoffs tucking her hair behind her ear as the white girl swallowed nothing down her throat. "You can have him,he's not my type anyway".
He used to be your-

Shut up. The girl gave a smile showing her chin dimple. "So then" she places her hands behind her back drawing her head forward. "What then is your type?" She would have to make a decision,something which would stop them from asking her about him.

Cindy smiled a boyish one closing the gap between them whispering hotly into the white girls ears. "I'm gay"she turns around to leave walking away like a boy she made herself. The girl stood frozen with a sheepish grin plastered on her face.

"Toni, what'd she say?" The black said walking to her puffing out smoke from her mouth and nose. Toni ignored her watching Cindy's retreating figure with a dreamy smile. "She's hot". The overly dressed girl we just learnt was Toni runs her hands through her white hair. "I like her". Toni turns to face the black.

"Seriously Toni Blair you just met her seconds-

"Guess what Nadia" seeing Nadia's face made her skip the guess,guess my dearest Nadia the oh so great news I just heard part and move to the point. "She's gay she told me she's gay".

     She inhales and exhales turning herself twirling her hair on her index finger smiling from ear to ear as though she was just been asked out on a date.

     "This is love at first sight, I'm cloud nine. Am feeling love Nadia,love" she squeals hugging her. "Yeah, yeah, yeah what if she doesn't like you what are you gonna do about that?"

    "Oh come on Nadia" she hits her back pulling out. "You should at least congratulate me or be happy for me instead of discouraging me. Cindy would like me by all means, you just watch".

     Nadia bursts out laughing so hard which annoyed Toni. "That's exactly what you said to me about Gianna, you couldn't sleep for days, yet what happened she turned you-

      "Shut up Dia, you're annoying. It was Gainna's loss not mine" she walks away swaying her hair and hips behind her.

     The door to room 18 flew open as Mitch enters followed by her tail, Aria. Cindy lied on her bed underneath Toni's since it's a bunk bed fast asleep. Mitch's facial expression changed once she saw her in the room.

     She walks over to her bed and stares at Cindy's face with hate evident in her eyes. Cindy's face looks so different from the crazy tomboy Cindy she knew. She looked so calm and pretty when she's asleep and Mitch knew that fact that Cindy was a beautiful tomboy.

     How would she have looked if she was to be all girly like Aria and her friends whom started to annoy her just because they were friends of Cinderella Barbie Ortega. "She's ugly". Mitch blurted out even before she processed it which Aria  added a "very" though she knew Cindy wasn't ugly.

     "Aria get me water, custard, and powder" she orders which Aria knew she was up yo something wicked.

"But what would you-

"Just fucking get that for me" she yelled making Aria mutter an "okay" carrying out the order.

    Inside an empty gym room stood a shirtless angry Jaxson in a black tights and white sneakers with black punching gloves. His shirtlessness  made his manly like abs stand out defining his upper body.

       His abs were perfectly sculpted fixed neatly unto his chest or body whatever. His muscles stood out showing his left armed full tattoo.

      His chest kept rising and falling as he breathed, Jax's already messy yet beautiful black hair was now messier but worth dying for as the sweat made loose strands of hair stuck onto his face. He flips his hair roughly puffing out air as his chest rose and fell in anger. Images of Cindy wrapping her hands around Bruno's neck flashed in his eyes as he gave the bag a flying punch.

     The intense kiss scene lead him to punch the bag mercilessly imagining it to be Bruno's face.

     I swear if that bag was Bruno's face am a 100 percent sure his face would have been damaged beyond repair. Oh sorry back to the story. Hitting the bag to his heart content he puffs out air walking to the bathroom muttering a"Cindy, Cindy, Cindy" as he went.

    Why mutter her name like a caged lion when you know you don't like her? Does her love life concern him at all? Jaxson Peres hmmmm. 🤔🤔. He's a bag full.
      I just relaized one thing, Mitch's photo wasn't part of the list of characters I uploaded. Sorry about that. Below is her picture. View to see our one and only Bitchery Mitch Bitch.

 View to see our one and only Bitchery Mitch Bitch

Please Vote. I purple y'all💜💜💜