Chapter 17

This is so awkward. You two keep giving each other subtle nods but doesn't acknowledge each other at the same time it actually feels so weird and something else that you can't put into words at the same time.

You keep catching each others eyes in a dance and you are always the first to look at around the ballroom. He keeps cursing himself for saying something he shouldn't have the day before. He just couldn't even sleep the night. Not that he had a good sleeping schedule, but still. The moment he closes his eyes, he could only feel your hands on his neck, your fingers grasping his neck, every vein being tightened by you. Every dip and carve of your body being tasted by his finger tips. His fingers tracing lines along your stomach to your navel. Him looking up at your eyes deeply. Your hips-

"Shit" He opened his eyes. He's hard again. For the 50th time this night maybe. And seeing you the next morning was not doing things any better.

When the class was finished. Yout turned to leave with the other students when he patted your shoulder. "Wanna go get some... fresh air or something? I can buy you something too" He added, if his awesome face didn't work, maybe should flex his account around.

"I don't like being in debt, but to fresh air, sure" You nod awkwardly and you two were in the car park. 

"I can drive"

"Oh, what a surprise"

"Oh, don't be like that" He grinned and looked around "what's your favourite car out of here?"

"these all look the same"

"mhm, so you don't have a favourite?" He asked while opening the door of the car closest to you. Of course there wasn't any other type of car or van out here than the Sedans. they all belonged to the school.

"A lambo" You shrugged "I always wanted a Range Rover though" you laughed "but you know? driving here is not as efficent as in USA, the parking fee is high enough for me to take a train or the subway"

"you would like a train?" he asked while starting the car. 

"No...  why is that the only thing you heard?"

"I heard everything" he said with a small pout, his whole face and two small rose petals for his lips.

You looked out of the car and shook your head, thinking what you were even thinking.

After a long few minutes of the wind trying to take your hair away. You heard him humming a tune, you looked at him in pleasent surprise before joining in with a small smile.

"You sing too, right?" He asked after the tune was finally over.

"What do you mean? I don't-"

"hah, hah! you don't have to sing, I was just asking" He smiled, glancing at you.

"I'm not good at it, but I do sing, I guess" you replied.

"It's for me to judge and you to sing"

"Good try, no"

~A few years ago~

"Dude, I told you... I am not in a mood to meditate and do good"

"I'm telling you to just join me to a volunteer mission, not asking you to die" The voice of the white haired teenager's friend was heard from the other side of the line.

"Same thing"

"you won't be in a mood to do good untill you are already dead and a ghost, no, you won't even do good then" Geto's annoyance only rose because of Gojo's sing song tone.