Chapter 3

"you should smile more genuinely, at least in front of me"

your former upperclassman, Gojo Satoru was holding your chin, looking deep into your eyes... your heart was beating faster than usual... but then-

"control your cursed energy," he said while taking a step back. all that romantic stuff was to test you... "I can understand why Yaga wanted you to join me," he said leaning against the railing again, he looked... relaxed, but still a smug smile was on his face at the same time...

"I hope you are not doing that to your students," you said, gaining your composure back.

"no comment," he said with a smirk, which made you look away... the moonlight was making his features shine more than they already were shining. 

"Please don't do that to your students, they might get the wrong idea"

"oh? Are you jealous that I am doing that to my students? should I only do that to you?" he said with a small annoying pout.

"nope, I am worried about the students," you said, looking at the shining blue water

Gojo scoffed "You only met them today, yet you worry about them? Don't worry, they know how I am" It came out more like an excuse for your worries, or maybe jealousy

"Just because they know how you are, doesn't change the fact they might catch feelings for you" you sighed 

he frowned, he didn't want to argue about that

"what would you do if a student confesses to you after your problematic behavior?" 

"don't call it problematic behavior" he pouted, and then smiled "I'll see if that student is my type, and then answer"

"what if the student is your type?" you asked with a frown

Gojo looked at you "I'll date that student" 

you looked into his eyes, and shrugged "Not my problem then"

"come on, don't be like that, try to act as if you're jealous at least," Gojo said with a chuckle.

you looked at the time on your phone.

                                                                                             11.06
                                                                                          Sunday

it showed "It's late, I'm going to the dorms for the night," you said while turning off your phone

"It's already that late? time flies when you are having fun, huh?" Gojo looked up at the sky as if to see how the sky looked "You managed to get a room from Yaga in the dorms then"

"weren't you there? anyway, he offered me till I find a place" you said, remembering the conversation with the man

"Well, the next-door apartment is still vacant if you want to take a look around" he smiled

"Hm, I'll think about it" you looked at him "Then, see you tomorrow"

"Buh-bye," he said while waving as you walked towards the female dormitories.

the room you got was not very different from the bedroom you got when you were a student, the college hasn't changed much since then... the room had a single bed, a cupboard and a table with a chair. you went to the shower room and took a shower before going to bed...

you lay on the bed and looked outside the balcony window, the moon was shining brightly... in the deep blue sky...

                                 "You should smile more genuinely, at least in front of me"