Chapter 16

Everything was normal again. He was acting like his so annoying self and was being irresponsible. The children were working hard. You should really stop looking at him every five seconds though, before he notices. Oh, he has the six eyes. You rolled your eyes in annoyance. Everything was so hard because he wasn't normal. Gojo scooted closer to you, annoyingly slow "You just cursed at me, didn't you?" He whispered with a small smirk.

"I was just thinking how I would look if I were the one with six eyes, Damn... I'd be way more stylish and would have way more fans" You replied, showing off your sass.

He just laughed. "Not to brag, but, a whole school just fell for me once" he  said while playing with the end of his sleeve  and glancing at you teasingly.

"A whole class, I heard that" You rolled your eyes, he was irritating.

"and who gave you the tea?"

"Nanami... and Geto senpai" You mumbled while rubbing your neck.

"'Geto senpai' just comes out of that pretty mouth so naturally, eh?" He asked non-chalantly. "Wait, you contacted him after leaving?" He asked, his whole attention on you.

"oh, yeah... once" you muttered "and I thought he was sick" you leaned your head back.

"Why not me?" 

"We weren't so close to talk through phones" You shrugged.

"But I always..."

"annoyed me? and embarrassed me?" You asked while stretching your arms and neck.

"I... also helped you"

"that once time when you called me weak infront of all the students? and said that non-sorceres are the only ones second to me?" You asked with your eyebrows raised. "You also almost dropped a huge plank on my foot that day. Thanks to Geto senpai, my foot is still here" Ugh, now you remember why you used to hate this man so much. He really has changed.

"Uh... you... remember it way clearly" He said while laughing, so awkwardly, it was painful. But you know what he was thinking? you remembered it so clear as water, because you were so smitten with him that him saving you like a knight in shining armour might be the time you first fell for his amazing self. "it's alright, you don't need to say thank you"

"I didn't, Geto senpai hit your head saying not to be mean and dumb" You said with a small sarcastic smile. and that was the first day you started looking at Geto so intently. The way he walked, talked, smiled, fought,  and even laughed. It was maddening that everything was all so clear.  You always saw Gojo as... Geto senpai's friend, who is an annoying piece of shit and he looks down on weak people infront of weak people. 

"Oh" His smiled vanished. That was a pathetic scene for a knight in shining armour.

"What?" you asked sharply, your gaze was cold suddenly.

"I feel sad" He pouted dramatically. his puppy eyes working like a charm.

You rolled your eyes "I used to really hate you, if it makes you feel good"

"That didn't, but you really acknowledged my presence... that's enough for me" he smiled. He knew you were lying to yourself. No girl in their teens hated him. Everyone loved him when he was a teenager, maybe not the teachers.

"Yeah, you were unnecessarily tall, that was the presence" You sighed and suddenly you felt a raindrop on your nose "oh, we have to take the students inside" You said while standing up.

"Let them train... training in the rain might be a good experience" Gojo stood up as well, signalling the students to continue their training.

"They might catch a cold" you said with furrowed eyebrows.