Chapter 13

Just how much was this man infront of you was perfect? his soft, glossy, pink lips, like a rose. Could you handle someone so perfect that he looked like a porcelain statues, when you were drunk? you have no dating experience, no first kiss. it's not that you didn't wanted them, you just didn't know how to work on it. you didn't have experience. Yet you could lean into his lips with eyes closed. And you did. you did place your lips on his.

He was shocked, his eyes wide, but he so badly wanted to wrap his arms around you, pull you closer and kiss you back. but he didn't want you to be used like the other women who came to his house before. he didn't know why he wanted to make you a special experience, a special memory. So he reluctuntely moved his head back. He could feel a thread knotted around his heart being pulled so tightly that it hurt phyisically.

It took you a while to notice there wasn't anything pressed against your lips. Your lips puckered and tightly closed eyes painted a small smile on his face even though he was regretting pulling away. He held your cheeks using his thumb and forefinger, cursing you internally for being so cute.

when your eyes flickered open, something didn't feel right. it wasn't how kisses were described in books, not like air, definitely. Did he pull away? was your lips not tasty enough? maybe you weren't in his league. does he think... you were not enough for someone like him? these were your thoughts, but they were not stable. your thoughts keep flying left to right. wanting to believe he was a jerk for pushing you away even though he's hooked up with countless other girls for looks, reputation and just for fun. but at the same time, you were so sad, for your first kiss wasn't like the ones in the fairy tales. hah! how did you forget about this cruel world? nothing is like a fairytale. Only him, only he was the one who looked like he didn't belong in this world. but of course, he had a shitty personality to make up for that.

you looked up at him, glared at him coldly, your head swaying. "Jerk!" and your heavy head went and hit on his hard chest.

"Shit" you woke up, your head was hurting like it was bursting, feeling your throat burning from all the alcohol intake the night before.

"I was expecting a 'Good morning honey',  but, oh well, I should be happy you slept in my room" He had a shit eating grin but the way he looked at you, was it different? no, nope, you weren't gonna get to that conclusion and embarrass yourself.

You held your temple by your fingers and messaged them in a cicular motion "Wait, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! WE SLEPT TOGETHER?!"

"Aww... sweetheart, you can't remember?" He asked while placing a a smoking hot soup with a spoon on the bedside table. Sitting next to you, he leaned his back on the headboard.

"I... can't" you muttered, trying hard to remember what the hell happened. Standing between him and Nanami, leaning onto his chest. Him helping you to get to your dorm room. Him carrying you to his own house. Couch. The big couch. Tears. Hugs. Kisses. and... wait, Kisses? What the actual... you cleared your throat. acting nonchalant, even though you didn't remember a fucking thing after the contact with his lips.

"Shoot" He sighed while pouting. "maybe we should do that again, so you can remember it"

"Did you..." you muttered, the first question that came to your mind. You didn't even remember your first time, how pthetic was that? "...inside me" you mumbled, words were inside your mouth. it wasn't even clear. Yet, Gojo's eyes sparkled. hearing you ask such a vulger thing, this shyly, your cheeks flushed, you couldn't even look at him in the eye.

"what? Inside what?" Gojo asked, this man's acting skills were top notch. he should definetly get and oscar if the guy ever become an actor. "Did I do what inside what?"   

"Did you... cum... inside... me?" Your voice was a whisper. Your eyes darting around his room. yeah, you should've worded it differently. But with all the books you read, and your hurting head, you couldn't think as quickly as your mouth worked.

Gojo hissed softly and bit his lip "I think you heard me wrong. You slept in my room. I didn't. I said that I should be happy that you slept in my room."

You sighed and threw a pillow at him, hard. which hit him on his face, making him cry in pain, and so dramatically too. you rolled your eyes at him.

"I think my eye fell out, my nose bone has cracked" He sniffled with a biiiig pout.

You so badly wanted to curse him, but still, he was senior and you wanted to keep the professionalism. There really wasn't anything left  to keep in terms of professionalism.

"so nothing happened for sure, right?" You asked, you didn't really trust him. but at the same time, there was no other way of knowing that. You were cleaned, was wearing one of his shirts. It was very big for you, smelled like his cologne.

"nope, cross my heart and hope to die" He smiled.

"you saw me naked?" You asked in a monotone voice.

"I..." He looked away. having a flashback to the night before.

He carried you to the bathroom and placed you on the tub, filled with warm, rose smelling water. He covered his eyes using his blindfold. Then closed his eyes and turned his head to the side. he didn't want to touch you without permission. But he couldn't clean you that way. He could swear he never wanted to touch you in a lewed way. He just cleaned you, thinking you were him. his body. and carried you back to the room after drying you up. 

"I didn't look at you, I think you should show me yourself" He grinned.

You sighed "I don't believe you, and I won't show you" You cleared your throat. "well then, I should go now" You muttered. and stood up, only to be pulled back by Gojo to the bed.

"after all the things I did to you? I had a hard time not to look at your body" He said while looking into your eyes. You felt like he was looking deep inside at you. "and just so you know, I can see everyone naked when I take off my blindfold, for example, I can see you naked right now. I'm used to it, but yesterday, since I had to touch you without your permission, I didn't look at you" 

You bit the inside of your cheek "understandable" You looked at him holding your hand. "but I still need to go home"

He tilted his head slightly "you should drink this soup, it's good for hungover mornings, I made it myself" He looked so happy when he gave you his soup.

"Alright" you replied, since you didn't want to burst his happy bubble, cooking for someone takes a long time and dedication. and to know he did it for you made your heart warm a little. Taking a sip, your eyes widened "wow, this is good" you muttered.

"I know, right? you like it? that's good" He smiled. 

After you nod, he stayed silently, looking at you finishing up his soup. Then you guys went to his kitchen, it was spacious and clean. just the type of kitchen you would like for your future apartment.  

"You wanna check the house next door?" He asked, almost like he's reading your thoughts.

________________________________________________________________________________