Chapter 11

this white-haired man sitting next to you with a grin as he looked around at the table made your lips part in guilt, you used his card to buy everything and still forgot him for the whole day. biting the inside of your cheek, you squeezed your eyes shut, cocking your head to the side.

"I... was just about to remind you" You mumbled while taking your purse, which was lying next to your thigh. you held out his card to him. "sorry" you muttered.

Gojo took the card with a small nod and a smile "it's fine, but as I said before... my presence is too much to forget, Y/N"

you rolled your eyes, forcing a sarcastic smile as you looked back at him "yeah, but I keep forgetting, maybe it isn't actually unforgettable as you think so"

"ouch, that hurt, I didn't know you could be this mean" he grinned, his pearly white teeth shining from the light on the ceiling of the dining room. not only his teeth, but his skin was also glowing, just how perfect was this man?

"you don't seem hurt" you said while looking back at the Nanami and the others, before Gojo could reply, Nanami spoke.

"you don't even drink, why did you buy all this Sake, Gojo-san?" the blond haired man asked, his deep voice resonating through the shoji blinds.

"oh, that's for you guys... and my dear assistant" Gojo replied, twisting his hand to indicate you, raising an eyebrow as he looked at you, from above his dark blue sunglasses and below his snow-white hair.

"I don't drink much too" you said while shaking your head a little.

"eh?" Gojo looked at you, he blinked twice in surprise, his blinks were showing from the small movement of his bangs

"why?" you asked blankly.

"I brought it for you, you have to drink..." he said with his usual pout, turning his whole body towards you. "you didn't drink after coming back to Japan, right? no, no, you should taste this Sake, it's tasty" he added, his arms crossed. what a child?

"Sensei, aren't you being childish right now? you don't drink, so what's wrong with L/N-sensei not wanting to drink?" the raven haired boy asked with a sigh, hid eyebrows knotted together as he watched his teacher acting more childlike than any other students in the room.

"don't be jealous just because you are too young to drink" Gojo said, arguing with a teenager, and when asked for his age, he shamelessly say he is 27 years old.

"I'll drink when I want" Fushiguro said, looking at the 27 year old like an adult looking at their stubborn 5 year old.

"then wh-" Gojo was about to complain, his pout being more visible than before. but he was interrupted by you.

"I said I don't drink much, it counts as long as I taste, right?" you asked with a sigh. Itadori and Kugisaki were already digging in after a while of watching the banter.

you took your chopsticks with a small smile "you guys should start eating too, don't waste time on trivial things" you said while taking a bite, you hummed in satisfaction as your eyes closed, your taste buds filling with the spicy meat flavor "mhm! it's tasty... Itadori-kun, you are a genius" you said while looking at the pink-haired teenager.

"I chold you, right? but 'shh not me, you guysh helped me a lot choo" he said, putting his kind heart on display while his appetite was showing as well with his mouth full of a meatball.

Everyone laughed while Nanami silently took a sip from the sake he poured himself after excusing himself. Fushiguro, who was next to Itadori, hit the pink haired head with his fist "eat or talk, choose one"